Intro: Tai Freligh (Noodle Education)

Badge +1

Hey there!  I’m Tai and I am in sunny Huntington Beach, California (although it’s raining today).  I do social media for a company that works with universities around the country to develop their online programs.  We also help students and lifelong learners find programs that match their needs.  I’m new to the education industry, but not to social media.  It’s quite the learning experience for me, but I am really enjoying it and learning a lot.  The webinars and classes here on Sprout are fantastic and I love using the calendar and scheduling feature.  It’s a lifesaver!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi Tai! Welcome to the Sprout community! I see your rainy CA day, and I raise you a dreary, muggy Chicago day 🙃. Thrilled to hear that you love the Sprout learning portal and our calendar + scheduling features, they’re designed with a lot of tlc - so the positive feedback is much appreciated! Your feedback on our learning resources is especially flattering, knowing that you work in the online ed space yourself.

We do have a few community members here that work in higher ed, meet @WebbLewis @sara.griffin @morgncam @caitlin.pierson. Tagging them in here so you can say hi!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome, @Tai Freligh! Makes me happy to hear you’re finding value in all the product updates and usage. If you’re ever interested in what the newest additions to Sprout are, you can search here: https://support.sproutsocial.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049505551-Release-Notes 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Tai! Great to have you here as another HigherEd pal!

Badge +1

Nice to see you too!