Community Question

It's time show us your furry co-workers! 🧵

It's time show us your furry co-workers! 🧵
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy Tuesday, Community! In the era of working from home, we’ve all spent a ton of time with our pets, so let’s start a fun thread and show us your little pets! 

Thread your little ones below! 🧵

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Show us your pets @britlynn.hansen-girod @caitlin.pierson @keala.widdifield @trenakos @Alison.Wisneski @jackie.dunham @alex.saggiomo @Andy Hawkins @Joy.Fernandez 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Matching beds, bat ears + a knack for barking as soon as I get on a call ❤️🐶 Bosa (left) and Rylee (right) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Here’s my dog Semira on the left, and my brothers dog Korben on the right. Both are rescue pups from Texas. Semira’s adoption anniversary is coming up on March 21st! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

These are my little buddies, Harper (who turned 10 in December!) and Ruthie (who patiently lets me dress her up and take pictures in exchange for Cheerios)

Harper
Ruthie

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

These are my little buddies, Harper (who turned 10 in December!) and Ruthie (who patiently lets me dress her up and take pictures in exchange for Cheerios)

Harper
Ruthie

The OUTFITS! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

This is my very nosy dog, Auggie. I adopted him in 2020 from One Tail at a Time, a Chicago-based rescue that supports under-resourced animal shelters and pet families. If you’re in the Chicago area and looking for a furry friend, check them out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@britlynn.hansen-girod Auggie is beautiful! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Love seeing everyone’s furry friends! This is Zelda (or Zelds or Zeldy) and she sometimes likes to join me for meetings, similar to what you see here! Zelds is close to 10 years old, and I adopted her in September 2014 when I was still living in Atlanta. She’s lived most of her life in Chicago, though, and she has adapted quite well; she will often sit on her heating pad next to me during the winter.

Userlevel 4

These are my goofy guys, Chimera and Kasha. I’ve had them since they were about 4 months, and they’re 8 years old now! I got them from a rescue org when I lived in Atlanta, but they don’t seem to mind the colder weather now. And yes, Chimera is about twice the recommended weight for that tiny basket, but we can’t convince him to use any other part of the cat tree...

Userlevel 3

This is Dolly. She doesn’t really understand the idea of personal space. 😀 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Marlina Yates So cute! The perfect work supervisor!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

This is Dolly. She doesn’t really understand the idea of personal space. 😀 

@Marlina Yates that face and those eyes though!!😭 She’s adorable! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

This is my very nosy dog, Auggie. I adopted him in 2020 from One Tail at a Time, a Chicago-based rescue that supports under-resourced animal shelters and pet families. If you’re in the Chicago area and looking for a furry friend, check them out!

@britlynn.hansen-girod Auggie is so cute, I love how he clearly has a personality! As a fellow Chicagoan, I love One Tail at a Time too! I don’t even have a dog (yet!), but I follow them on IG to get my daily dose of serotonin. Sent in some $$ to them last year in honor of Betty White!

Userlevel 2
Min <3

Hey everyone! Love this thread. Meet my favorite coworker, Min! Her name comes from a character in the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. When shes not napping or trying to be an office supervisor, she enjoys pulling me around on my longboard🏂. I got Min used about 6 years ago at the local animal shelter here in Fort Worth, and she was about 2 at the time. She weighs a sturdy 70lbs. A long time ago I had her DNA tested and it came back with 9% each of 11 different breeds! She’s as mutt as they come, but I love her.

@Marlina Yates - Dolly is adorable. Is she a Beagle?
@LauraPorcincula - Aww, Semira and Korben are Texan like me! 🤠
@trenakos - I love that Ruthie loves Cherrios. Ha!

Userlevel 3

@Andy Hawkins - Good guess...Dolly is a basset hound!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Loving this thread! Here is my little pal, Archie. You’re never short of a best friend when he is around.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@caitlin.pierson Archie is adorable!! Those eyes! 👀

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Nimbus and Toby lounging in the sun. 

Nimbus (grey) and Toby (white) enjoy lounging in the sun while I’m on my laptop. Hard life they lead. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@raven.gill So freaking cute!! Are they pit bulls?

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Yes both rescued.