Join Sprout onsite in Seattle for an event on Navigating the Influencer Ecosystem

• 18 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello! I’m Jessica Kasprzak, the Director of Events here at Sprout Social and wanted to invite you to a new, free event we kicked off this quarter called the The Future of Social, a social media strategy tour for senior practitioners, managers, and directors who are looking to network with industry peers and learn about the latest social trends and strategies. 

The first event will focus on Navigating the Influencer Ecosystem and we are heading to Seattle on March 27th! Join us onsite as we cover topics including:

• The creator economy and influencer landscape in 2024
  • Creating integrative and omnichannel influencer strategies
  • Building relationships with key influencers in your industry
  • Contracting, negotiation tactics, and relationship management with influencers
  • How to gauge and track ROI on your influencer campaign
  • And more!

Finally, we will wrap the half-day event with small group discussions where you have the opportunity to discuss session takeaways and other current industry hot topics with your peers. 

If you’d like to join us, please register here, email the Sprout events team at events@sprout.social.com or message me!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@jennifer.wang @savannaronco @angela.escudero @brittany.carchano @christine.bryant @allison.dunmore - would this be of interest? It’s slated to take place in Seattle next week!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I’ll be there and would love to meet some of y’all in real life!

Spoiler alert: I’m only 5’2”