Just saying hi

• 13 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi from Dublin

I’m probably in a minority here, working in the Government sector.

I’m the digital lead at the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media.

Yup, I work on everything from tweeting about Gaelic football & hurling (check them out!) to campaigns including the basic income for artists pilot scheme and promoting the Irish language (Dia daoibh a chairde!!)

I hope to pick up some tips and hear about what’s going on in your neck of the woods too.

All the best, Mark

8 replies

Welcome, Mark!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome, Mark! What a super interesting and fun role, I’m sure there’s always so much solid content to share. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Welcome, Mark!

Thanks Madison, apologies for the delay in replying - just finished off two of our big projects here in Ireland. Hope all is well with you, Mark

Userlevel 1
Badge

Welcome, Mark! What a super interesting and fun role, I’m sure there’s always so much solid content to share. 

Always interesting! Video helps us to explain sometimes complex legislation in easy-to-understand ways. I’ve just finished on a homemade video celebrating 10 Irish artists under the Markievicz Award scheme. Link is here: 

All the best,

Mark

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Mark TCAGSM OMG Mark! That’s rad. Teach me your ways! 👏

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Jonathan,

Shucks, thanks! It’s done organically - the artists themselves provide the mp3s and I clip them together with footage in the video editor. Some great stories in there, which is what we’re about.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@Mark TCAGSM I love this video! What a cool concept - thanks for sharing with everyone! It’s also a great idea to create videos that breakdown legislation. I support many of our government customers here at Sprout, so I’ll definitely check out your social content. Happy to have you in the community! 

Userlevel 1
Badge

thanks Kelli!

It certainly keeps us busy, but the response to this has been excellent