Let's welcome this week's new Community Hub Members!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello everyone, Happy Tuesday! Let’s welcome our new members:

@brighid.odea @aleen.olivares @Jesse Russell @josée.bernier @Markham @rachel.rizzetto @harpreet.monteverde @jenny.dempsey @kätlin.jänt @debbie.miller @Yobha2022 @josi.braithwaite @NihanGorkem @johanna.morillo @mrusert @r.rawat @GiaMb @brian.jekyll @smiths.agency @kalyn.altmeyer @cian.hodge @morganbudreau @audrey.rund @kate.blosser @Dominic.iovinelli @e.b @stephanie.patterson @lisa.buller @JVCnation @zach.phan @kori.cicchini @outdoor.education @katie.jones @Daily Paper @abby.haas @jennifer.fracas @Funstock @nckai @gabby.apuzzo @paulina.saracco @dylan.evans @kristen.hayes @migo @katherin.lopez-gonzalez @Robert Hoops @lisa.martinez @kiona.sinks @bri.gazmarian @jade.mallard @rcrdshp.team @kristen.hay @ashton.brown @simon.gregory @my.balbo @Herschel Supply @haverhill.puregym @an.su @haileyyeager @victoria.vaz @madeline.jones @matt.schroeder @emma.hentzen @grace.jacobson @meyber.santos-gale @christine.marchant @liza.herlands @Jennifer Beaver @justina.kellner @Laura.VZ @mallory.broach @harjotparmar @mia.watkins @reyna.incredhealth @ovanner @kileekkm @konner.allo @ally.busswitz @antonio.pelullo @icpSH @ccooper @emily.kaplan @katie.o'donnell @meredith.ovain @lennie.ambrose @katlyn.giberson @mike.kim @kelly.raia @heather.larson 

For everyone tagged as a new member, please share: What is the hardest problem you’re solving right now?

Don’t forget to introduce yourself in the Coffee Talk thread.

Latest from Sprout:

TikTok optimal send times now available in Sprout!

If you need assistance with anything else, let us know in the comments and we will be happy to help!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome everyone! So glad you’ve joined us! Where is everyone from?

Thanks for the warm welcome, Laura and Jonathan! I’m in Orange County, CA and run a digital marketing agency called Social Hospitality. Looking forward to sharing and collaborating with others in the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I wouldn’t mind some Southern California weather right now @debbie.miller, I’m also on the west coast but in cold and rainy Seattle.

Our community also has a group for certified Sprout agencies, I highly recommend joining it if you haven’t already. Here’s our groups page to find the Agency group and browse through the others too.

We are so excited you’re here!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Howdy everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m the CX Manager for Apeel Sciences. I work remote from San Diego, CA. The biggest problem I’m trying to solve right now is how to engage more with our community of both B2C and B2B clients. Phew!