Mike Blight, Researcher + Marketer @ Sprout!

• 29 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Name: Mike Blight (he/him) (here’s my LinkedIn!)

Title: Senior Market Research and Insights Manager, Sprout Social

Hobbies: Hanging out with my kids (two boys aged 5 and 2), watching NBA basketball and talking about the Internet

Fun Fact: I was a college professor for 8 years before coming to Sprout!

Some thing(s) I want to learn: How we (Sprout!) can make this community helpful for all of you! Send all your feedback!

Headshot

Picture of 33-year-old male

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the community, Mike! Love seeing fellow Sprout Team members joining us!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Which NBA team do you cheer on, Mike? Being from Chicago, I JUST started getting into watching the Bulls this season. 😄

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

@shannon.renke I’m a basketball agnostic! I just like really, really good basketball! I’ll even watch the not so good teams! With that said, I do have a soft spot being from Chicago for our Bulls!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

@shannon.renke I’m a basketball agnostic! I just like really, really good basketball! I’ll even watch the not so good teams! With that said, I do have a soft spot being from Chicago for our Bulls!

totally feel that way about hockey. 🙋🏻‍♀️ If you ever are looking for a feel-good basketball documentary, Netflix’s Last Chance U: Basketball follows an East LA community college team that is worth the watch.