My best moment in social media

• 11 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

In my current job, we are struggling with creating new content. We’re still being asked to get new stuff out there -- so I put on my old content marketing hat and got thinkin’! How could I use content that’s already been created and make something new out of it, that I know will perform well?

So, I went to our glossary pages. A lot of companies have these for SEO. There’s a lot of great intro-type information on these pages, already written and approved. I decided to spearhead a “what is” campaign, using carousel posts (document uploads, really) on Linkedin! These types of posts I know perform well according to our data and industry trends. I worked with the creative team to get these out the door and they have been our best performing pieces of content consistently for months. I’m so proud of this project, and now it has grown so much that we have done almost a dozen of them, each being at least in the top 3 posts on our Linkedin every monthly readout. 

I feel like not many roles in a company can claim to touch everything, but this campaign confirmed for me that I can be proud of being good at my job, that I’m resourceful, that I help drive results for the company goals and my personal goals, and that I’m just happy to be here :) 

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Well done, Hannah! 👏 💪