New Member Welcome - April 22, 2024!

• 22 April 2024
  • 2 replies
New Member Welcome - April 22, 2024!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome and happy Monday!

Hey there, welcome to The Arboretum! We're thrilled to have you onboard and can't wait to explore the exciting and fast-moving world of social media together!

To start off, we'd love to get to know you better. Please take a moment to introduce yourself by answering any of the following questions:

• Introduce Yourself: Tell us your name, role, and what sparked your interest in social media.
  • Favorite Social Media Platform: Which social media platform do you enjoy working on the most, and why?
  • Best Social Media Campaign: Share a memorable social media campaign you've worked on or admired. What made it stand out?
  • Top Social Media Tip: What's your go-to tip for creating engaging and impactful social media content?
  • Future Trends: What do you think will be the next big trend in social media, and how are you preparing for it?
  • Learning opportunity: What are you hoping to learn and get out of this community?

We're so excited to have you here in our community, where you can freely connect with other members who share your passion for social media. Your insights and experiences are incredibly valuable, and we look forward to building a supportive and collaborative community together!

📆 While you’re here, check out some of our awesome upcoming events:

​ @alisonmcolvin @cocodupepe @hannah_kang @positive.psych @NK517 @stef.vandoorn @Phillip @javier.dosamantes @dan.magruder @jim.jakob @rikki.mioduski @victoria.spechko @timothy.beard @Ace @jeffery.southerland @cheryl.carson @amita.danilbiona @Gina_Kirby @applicationessayexpert @christina.gama @kyletheresa @anna.almendrala @jon.phillips @alejandra.gonzalez @C.W. @Lauren_Bottaro @destinie.stovall @sabrina.tam @Marissa.Rowland @jessica.sanders @Ashley_K_Edwards @Joanna @dmcswiney @david.seifert @caroline.culbertson @aarontod @karla.guzman @valerie.skubal @Lindsey_Reeder @Megan_Boland @AliaGarciaUreste @julia.wash @hancockaf @sarah.smith @Maya_Wesby @Courtney_Rice_O'Connell @WeGoDigital @Josefina @Cati_Beth_Ridgeway @Anna_Williams @paula.luke @marianne.adams @jasmine.vickers @summer.liu @kevin.polizzotto @oxunistudents @hannah.mi @ingrid.powell @KrystleF28NZ @caity.bransby @jake.klein @phillip.zabat @late_night.manager @erika.brickley @AU_Social @imanielizabeth @brianna.hofmann @abby.yates @adrianna.aguinaga @tori.ciciretto @legends.global @marjorie.erazo @tara.tegtmeyer @svm.studio @Leah_Silverlock @geoff.walker @MaggieVautrinot @ava.setteducato @Vasilia_Scouras @abdullah.salem @kthompson @ashley.regimbal @kim.verrastro @Brianna_Mosentine @rebecca.schlesinger @teoh.lander-boyce @xaaroncurry @araceli @ypp.lettings @lucy.gray @michaela.carpelan @atul.singh @Daija_Peterson @eloise.fox @atgeorgy @kelsey.hulse @esoco @Gabrielle_Lail @maxine.whiteley @evelyn.munoz @glen.brangers @chris.bastardi @Nicole_Johnston @Cmcnicoll @zoe.price @nicole.chasan @emma. @megan.figuly @camille.trottier @victoria.blow @Guillermo.Salgado @nobody.studios @aideeariadna @eric.vann @jennifer.ercoli @Christina_Lopez_Robin @Stacey_Stiens @Joy_Payne @yuri.min @KarenJenkins @Julie_Fracker @H.Brewer @blanca.padilla @Mayra.Rios @tony.drovetto @jimmy.mallinson @jen.brault @Adam_Washbrook @alex.leblanc @amanda.fox @CatieDisabato @Teresa_Haller_INGDA @liz.boley @shannon.card @mckenna.schmidtke @bglannon @erin.sullivan @streck.representative @savannah.fisher @Megan @Jane_Boarman @cassie.mccormick @sydney.burdick1 @AbbeyBarrows @kat.bailey @matt.rushton @Kristin_L_Browne @the_lawrence.hall_of_science @justina.basilone @shane.griffis @sarah.bridger-gilmore @silvia.llorens @kaylee.nivens @fatma.al-baiti @katie.hudak @anu.joshee-arnal @Agamble86 @melissa.ostroff @jazmin.snook @alyssa.gordon @tiffany.gurden @scisoc.marketing @GLTSA @emily.deal @alcira.pastula @kelly.java @jessica.rodriguez @nursing.columbia @aimee.mallen @charlotte.featherston @gracie.wirick @Aditi_Bhattacharya @bryce.nelson @kaitlyn.stockman @brandon.fowler @lubychow @lindsay.burdine @dominique.nguessan @zoe.foster @kali.kuhnash @Rachel_Hinson @myles.murray @mmccallu @bri.achs @allison.o'connor @maggie.ryan @The_Land_Trust_For_Tennessee @megan_patterson @teresa_e @Morgan_Ulrich @Ruby_Ma @anellabennett @Russel_Smit @giuliabaraniballi @adriana.silva @Gerard_Gale @madelynnfellet @emsharbs @christian.cardona @aubrey.sawicki @wade.coleman @Deanna.Stevens_Ulrich @Troy_Dandro @autumn.miller @jrchonillo @scott.mackay @amie.alscheff @kim.silverio @armi.banaria @sourbatchstudio @Kathleen_Lam @Eliza @JP_Depa_III @david.quinlan

2 replies

Hi hey hello! Excited to be here.

A little bit about me...

• Introduce Yourself: My name is Gina Kirby + I am the Manager of Publishing & Optimization at Sinclair Broadcast Group / Sinclair Inc. I recently led Sprout Social implementation efforts to onboard all of our news stations onto the platform! On the personal side, I love reading, Taylor Swift and iced coffee (no matter the season).
  • Favorite Social Media Platform: Instagram + TikTok. I appreciate good visuals and fun videos!
  • Top Social Media Tip: Don’t overlook UGC! Some of the best social content is from people on the ground, experiencing life as it happens.
  • Future Trends: YouTube is the future, especially now with Shorts becoming more popular. I’m excited to see how it unfolds!
  • Learning opportunity: I’m excited to engage with more Sprout users - especially journalists / news industry insiders.
  • Introduce Yourself: I’m Daija, like deja vu. I’m a Social Media Strategist for a teaching hospital. My role has a strong emphasis on organic social video. I love social media because it provides many resources for users. It’s educational, it’s entertaining, it’s a form of escapism, and it’s communal. 
  • Favorite Social Media Platform: TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube 
  • Top Social Media Tip: Always keep in mind the Who, What, When, Where, and Why when creating content for your audience. 
  • Future Trends: I believe social videos will continue to be on the rise. Once TikTok became popular, all of the other platforms followed suit with vertical shot social videos. Platforms may capitalize off of them even more with the possibility of TikTok leaving:( 
  • Learning opportunity: I look forward to exploring more about the data/metrics side. I enjoy having a good balance of the creative and analytical part of Social Media.