Introductions

👋 New Member Welcome: October 23rd!

• 23 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the Arb community, new members!

We are excited you’ve joined us in this dynamic digital space, where growth, learning, and valuable connections thrive. Let's get to know each other better and share our unique journeys.

👋 Introduce Yourself!

We want to get to know you! Take a moment to introduce yourself to the community, share your location, background, interests, and what motivated you to join the Arboretum. We're excited to hear from you!

Here are some prompts to inspire your introduction:

1️⃣ What brought you to the Arboretum? Share your origin story!

2️⃣ Do you have a secret passion for a specific area in social media marketing? We'd love to know!

3️⃣ Any big challenges or exciting goals you'd like to chat about with our community?

4️⃣ Let's add a personal touch. Tell us something unique about you, unrelated to marketing.

5️⃣ Anything in particular about social media marketing that's piqued your interest? We're all ears!

After your intro, take a gander at our handy Welcome Guide and get your profile in the groove. We're here to make your journey enjoyable!

📆 While you’re here, make sure to check out our upcoming events this month in the Arb: https://community.sproutsocial.com/events

@laura.wolf  @mary.moon  @Oushee_Sanish  @abbie.lee  @Bianca  @enrique.sanchez  @ssusina  @ebraheem  @MetroWeekly  @tkocher  @MDuffy  @bryceeberly  @ccecchi  @evans  @brianwright  @shiela.negron  @ncbradford  @emma.colton  @maria.latour  @paige.geary  @khala.hurd  @vanessa.cito  @laurapanica  @nicholas.sarkodee_adoo  @Ayse_Kahyali  @sammie.gwozdz  @liam.mcmillan  @ons  @callie.campbell  @camfed.comms  @anne_laure.sion  @ella.stone  @m.samec  @ponssanti  @justine.latta  @rebecca.p  @phsocialunfpa  @kat.lv  @stephanie.loobeek_wood  @tiffany.scott  @maddison.schmidt  @steve.carr  @amanda.schumacher  @nikki.m  @sally.ehrmann  @jamie.kotcher  @miles.shellshear  @darcy.riley  @rachel.france  @sydney.ski  @caitlin.smith  @anjani.srivastava  @alyssa.russette  @core12brian  @erin_h  @jim.hofer  @zoehessler  @rebecca.haden  @R.James  @Jonathan_Zuluaga  @Andy_Hawkins  @LauraPorcincula  @jon.mason  @hannah.roose  @rina.meinders  @jenna.ramolt  @bella  @julie.saracco  @merle.beach  @droubinek  @katlyn.gambill  @eimear.holton  @martin.north  @cassy.lombardi  @victoria.wilson  @megan.k  @tim.shanahan.13  @Bert.Merp  @erin.ally  @MHowell  @shanna.cs  @geoff.strawbridge  @jo.kerman  @nate.rinehart  @carla.meyers  @mdecinti  @aubrey.stuart  @lorissa.dollar  @PaulaL  @PC1  @audsquad  @tara.bradley  @erica.miller  @este96  @alexandra.fischer  @claire.charron  @JacobGebrewold  @beth.newton  @alexandria.polanosky

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

👋 Welcome everyone! Happy you’re here! I myself started my career as a social media manager and now am a community strategist on the Arb! I love to learn all about you and what has brought you to this point in your careers!

Can’t wait to meet you all!

Hey Folks - 

I’m Geoff Strawbridge, an agency owner and marketer for the past 20 years. I’ve got a small marketing firm based out of Vermont called the Bootstrap Collective. My work has spanned a few decades. I started in the early days (web1, web2) and have been active with organic social, paid social, organic search, paid search, paid ads, analytics, ecom, web dev, email, etc. 

Fun fact: I built an online health & wellness community using message boards, posts, and tools before Facebook/Meta and even before YouTube. We hired a bunch of qualified RD’s and ACSM’s fitness trainers and used chat, messages and proprietary video to support the community. 

Hi. thank you for the warm welcome 

I actually run my own company and launched few brands. while the economic situation forced us to let go of the marketing team. we are still doing the effort ourselves. 

I have a marketing and media background, and currently own and manage an F&B company 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@geoff.strawbridge took a look at your website, love all the work! Is the primary focus food and hospitality?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome everyone! I’m Laura from the Arboretum team, based out of Seattle. We are excited you are here! Please let me or @Jonathan Zuluaga know if you need anything, we would be happy to help!

Thanks Jonathan, yes we’re primarily focused on food and beverages and hospitality