Nice to meet you!

• 29 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Name: Rebecca Plomero

Title: Social Media Manager

Company: Radiological Society of North America (a great medical association). I create content for our main channels, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and will start our Instagram back up soon, and I post content for some of our medical journal accounts (Radiology, RadioGraphics, Radiology: Imaging Cancer, & Radiolgy: Cardiothoracic Imaging

Hobbies: right now my main ‘hobby’ is wedding planning, November 18 will be here before I know it😅

Some thing(s) I want to learn: Influencer marketing — it isn’t something that we have used or really looked into, but maybe finding a way to  partner with med students looking into Radiology.

Some thing(s) I’m good at: Content creation — I am fairly new to this organization and I am loving all that I am learning about RSNA and radiology in general. It’s so interesting!

A question I’d like answered: How many people are on your social media team?

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Great to meet you Rebecca :)  & same here w/ influencer marketing -- I’d love to learn more esp. with platforms dedicating more efforts towards the Creator Economy! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome Rebecca! Would love to pick your brain some time, content creation for the medical space seems so interesting!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Nice to meet you, Rebecca! I’m waving hi from Let’s Win! Pancreatic Cancer Foundation. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Welcome Rebecca! So glad you’re here. I see @lisa.frame has already said hi (Hi, Lisa!), @alanna.moriarty may also be another great person for you to connect with - she’s new to the Sprout community too (Welcome, Alanna :) ) and a healthcare tech marketer. 

And congrats on the upcoming nuptials, you’re so right - November 18 will be here before you know it! Also sending you strength to power through the wedding planning - you got this! 💪

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Rebecca!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Content creation for the medical/healthcare industry is so much fun. I’m always happy to talk shop—especially as a one-woman social and content team.