Solved

Professional Development In-Person or Virtual in 2024

• 18 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Planning for 2024, I would like to hear from you all what events your will be attending in-person or virtual for professional development! 

icon

Best answer by katie.gould 19 December 2023, 16:15

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

@katy.bornholdt @mollie.nye 

I don’t have any planned yet. But I have my eye on Adweek’s Social Media Week. They have yet to share the speakers. Would love to know where everyone else will be attending! 

Userlevel 2

Coming from a graphic design background, I am always excited to attend the Adobe Max conference in the fall. Additionally, this year, I’m looking at joining the Creative Pro Network, which offers a bunch of courses throughout the year that are primarily focused on Adobe products but will have dedicated events for Social Media, incorporating AI into Marketing, etc.

I’ll be interested to hear what other marketing events people are looking forward to this year!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Coming from a graphic design background, I am always excited to attend the Adobe Max conference in the fall. Additionally, this year, I’m looking at joining the Creative Pro Network, which offers a bunch of courses throughout the year that are primarily focused on Adobe products but will have dedicated events for Social Media, incorporating AI into Marketing, etc.

I’ll be interested to hear what other marketing events people are looking forward to this year!

@katie.gould  ooo looking into the creative pro network. thank you!