2-Minute Video

Reflecting on 2023: Celebrating Milestones and Memories Together!

• 10 January 2024
  • 13 replies
Reflecting on 2023: Celebrating Milestones and Memories Together!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Let's celebrate our incredible journey together in 2023! 🎉

From countless conversations to memorable events, your contributions have made The Arboretum what it is today. Our Year in Review video is now live - join us and relive the highlights of our amazing year!

Tell us, what was your favorite memory of 2023?

13 replies

Userlevel 2

A bit of qualitative data for ya: I don’t always post, but I read and watch multiple times per week. Thanks for everything you’re doing and to the community for showing up. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

That means a lot, @austin.weaver! I’m glad this is a place you can keep coming back to. We hope 2024 will provide even more opportunities for you!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

👀 Check yourself out in the video @AlexaHeinrich @Nycole @jeff.macdonald @ellydeutchmoody @ryanalmusawi @michelle.hughes @patrick.jervis @joel.primack @tiffany.torbik @craig.cordell @lisa.rodrigo @hayley.mathie! Thank you for helping us make 2023 such special year for the Arb! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

So many awesome highlights from a special community I am proud to be part of! 🤩 

Userlevel 1

This is SO awesome! It’s great to be a part of this community and featured last year and now in this review video. Thanks for all the hard work you put into keeping the community going. 

Userlevel 2

@craig.cordell and @patrick.jervis - this means so much! We couldn’t do it without ya.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

🫶 The Arboretum community team rocks. The weekly social recaps have become part of my Friday morning ritual.

Thank you for creating a space for us social folks to connect, learn and grow together!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you all for being here! 🫶

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Such an amazing video, and so many great insights shared this past year! Can’t wait to see what the community cooks up next!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thanks for being part of the Arb, everyone! We’re so glad you’re here.

@Kalee.Williams love to hear your love of the Arb, and our This Week in Social series 🤗. Maybe we should rename TWIS to Coffee with The Arb, @Jonathan Zuluaga @Laura Porcincula? 😎

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Amazing reflection. May we one day all meet up in person and celebrate together!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Amazing reflection. May we one day all meet up in person and celebrate together!

@lisa.rodrigo AGREE, that would be so amazing! In the meantime, we’re planning some virtual hangouts - stay tuned 😎

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@lisa.rodrigo As promised, here’s an opportunity for us to all meet virtually next week 💃🏽! Hope to see you there: