Speed Networking Post-Event Chat!

• 10 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you @caro_k@cassie.cassibo, @Shawn Chambers, @alison.colvin, @Kalee.Williams, @síne.kenny, @alyssa.e@chelsea.stone, @raven.gill and @LauraPorcincula for coming and joining us today! Had a great time putting faces to names in the Community! 

We’d also love to hear what you thought about the first of these events! Could you help us by answering the poll below? Also feel free to provide feedback in the thread or DM me!

Would you attend a Speed Networking event again?

4 replies

Badge

I think when we have a smaller group like we had today, there’s less value in the “rapid fire” breakout rooms since we’re bound to end up with the same people a couple times. So perhaps for smaller groups, we extend the time spent in breakout rooms, and once we have more like 30 people, the shorter, rapid fire breakout rooms make more sense.

Thanks for organizing - looking forward to the next one!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I think with a smaller group of people we might want to pre-determine the rooms ahead of time. But if we have larger group I think the randomizer would work better. It was fun and we didn’t mind continuing our conversations. The questions also weren’t always visible before hand or disappeared by the time we finished intros. 

I agree with the others! I had a lot of fun at the event and think with smaller groups the randomizer didn’t work so well. I did have great conversations with Caroline when we paired up 3 times which is leading to us keeping in contact so I do think the event is a success!

I look forward to attending more of them!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you @caro_k@cassie.cassibo@Shawn Chambers@alison.colvin@Kalee.Williams@síne.kenny@alyssa.e@chelsea.stone@raven.gill and @LauraPorcincula for coming and joining us today! Had a great time putting faces to names in the Community! 

We’d also love to hear what you thought about the first of these events! Could you help us by answering the poll below? Also feel free to provide feedback in the thread or DM me!

We hope you can join us this Thursday for our next Speed Networking event! 

RSVP now: