Skip to main content

🔴 Watch Recording: Beat the Burnout: Wellness Insights for Social Professionals

• 16 July 2024
  • 6 replies
🔴 Watch Recording:  Beat the Burnout: Wellness Insights for Social Professionals

We heard your ask for a wellness focused event. 

Feeling the stress of the social media grind? 🌟 Join us for an exclusive fireside chat, "Beat the Burnout: Wellness Strategies for Social Experts,” with Erayna Sargent from Hooky Wellness!

🗓️️ What You Can Expect:

• Identifying Burnout: Spot early signs and symptoms.
  • Wellness Strategies: Manage stress and rejuvenate.
  • Preventive Measures: Create a balanced work-life routine.
  • Interactive Q&A: Get your questions answered by Erayna!

Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, this chat will help you stay healthy and productive. Don't miss out on this fun and insightful event! Sign up now and take a step towards a more balanced professional life!

RSVP NOW:

Watch this event’s recording:

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Make sure to register to receive your personalized link: https://sproutsocial.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_LU6QqW6lSemhmWU2HIVZrg#/registration

This was an awesome event.  Thank you so much!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

So glad you liked it, @sheila.smyre! Thanks for joining, and thanks for your insightful questions during the session!

Thanks for putting up the recording! This is a great reminder to take care of yourself with awesome tips and enthusiasm!

@Jonathan Zuluaga - Hi! I need to share this recording with my leadership team. I am the only social media professional at an agency of 25 people. Could I get a link to the webinar that they can watch, or may I have a downloaded version of the video to share. In advance, thanks for your attention :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@amanda.howell, the video is linked above. We can’t share a downloaded version do to our contract obligations with the speaker. Thank you for understanding.