New Members

👋 Welcome New Members! 👋

👋 Welcome New Members! 👋
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome new Sprout Community Hub members! We are so excited you are here!

For everyone tagged as a new member, please introduce yourself in the thread. We would love to hear more about you and why you joined our community!

Tell us about yourself! Where you’re from, what industry/role you’re in and what’s one thing you’re hoping to accomplish or see in our community! 

@melanie.willis @mnlottery @pamela.bucklinger @jessica.horstmann @todd.lineburger @rachel.brill @cari.jorgensen @zane.demarco @nichole.davidson @DesH @stephanie.welsh @jessica.hashemi @meg.jackson @aim.punyashthiti @ilana.o @jackie.cowan @jenna.williams @kaitlin.jarvis @ginger.moseley @nazli.rodriguez @mallory-n @leda.pirinova @Ehsan @selenamoua @emily.sarno @lauren.potter @agustin.cicchilli @susan.nicolai @hannah.carlson @christina.hui @kristen.roth @lacey.shuttlesworth @deena.kilmon @missy.farni @mat.jones @Shelly Silva @jack.moore @Elif @radhika.raman @erichughes23 @pbaer @shelby.stephenson @renee.gorman @the.nikki.cagle @katie.hogan @debbie.gluzband @catherine.widemire @jenae.clark @kelly.polich @journals.social team @tyler.king40 @adamkranitz @joel.primack @hannah.myers @s_ocallaghan @hanna.forssenius @john.julitz @Matt.Hamada @BetSportsWriteTweets @nichelle.suzanne @ashley.stufano @ian @katie.gertler @gretchen.pearsall @devin.ostermann @Bailey.Hughes @filidausi.mbatudde @Elena Jarvis @efaultless @bailey.jones @susan.vega @brittney.s @lindsay.solomon @Urbanoasis @jenn.mcquillan @mauricio.arce @ellah97 @amber.johnson @kristen.oliphant @amanda.hardy @riana.d @aherrera @accessible.employers @lauren.gebhardt @keyarah.watson @nick.totin @Tim Stergiou-Allen @troy.surratt @Aaron Hulbert @danipetros @simplybe.agency @sonja.gambon @samantha.godoy @masaki.kondo @jaclyn.rini @camille.krupa @ashlyn.peterson @hayley.disko @rachael.greene @rubiomonocoatusa @Tom.Durham @GDawg @bkalkman @Steven Lincoln @kim.weling @natalie.gutierrez @jacqueline.joyner @socialmaddie @margo.mulvihill @sasha.mcalister @skye.timmins @georgia.williams @kristen.lassen @zoe.clemmons @stephanie.bassanini @linda.domingo @dianne.trim @Tom JS @csnedecor @caseyg @jay-rey.rivera @zach.martin @darren.bogus @Rwfielder @sophie.white @simon.whitaker @toris @jalyn.souchek @tony.martinez @erendira.garcia @eric_wheeler @jordan.morlani @sarah.ryan @hallie.kim @hope.eakins @leah.tsonis @laura.g @amorandrea @ewan.hawkes @stclarehospice @annetta @claudia.urbano @ashleigh.hinman @gabby.grahek @jamie.whalen @ashliwashington @nishaat.ponto @KaraGooch @sean.cottrell @morgan.lee @share.charlotte @ashley.craft @laura.ewing @mallorygreen @krystal.vivan @aaron.smith @karri.suh @skylar.cuevas @nicole_chhung @abby.jackson @coco.keevan @viola.kelderman @sarah.sutherland @TaveaS @carina.gavino @tarsha.rice @carolyn.coker @SocialMediaZZ @djf @dianaeichmann @tina.kendall @vinita.kalia @j_pineiro @chelsey.godfrey @zachary.gerben @evan_jw @Stephanie N-P @patty.hendricks @MKHPDX @JCJC @bri.payne @Olmsted County @Valerie Morrow @julie.mazer @chris.borum @Abby Moran @lara.caughman @KevinColón @c.gutierrez @mariano.reyes @jeffgoonan @jhughes @rylee.morris @Josue.Carrillo @laura.at.daring @jnappi @debbie.wakefield @SteinCollection @mbeeez @olmar.vanegas @rebecca.determan @eric.grates @kyle.rudolph @ashley.james @sierra.arnold @aidan.sinclair @jeff.moriarty @alicia.vanhyfte @casey.britten @aprilFT @nate.helming @nirma.ledford @sara.alvarez @giulia.mirabile @stephanie.close @Safe Work Australia @nla.marketing @rini.vella @cbudge @david.hughes @megannstroud @cvanevans @sarah.sommer @Bex Renshaw @amie.edmonds @ben.luff @paola.rosciano @danielle.o'neil @Heather.O @anne langhelle @brooke.crowe @laura.braziel @karen.rettig @samantha.ranlet @Helen @christian.montiel @JennSpaKC1972 @rebecca.taylor @michelle.compton-munoz @Sophie S. @Katiek @alain.jonis @papermill.playhouse @patrick.walsh @jess.abdulnour @christinavupham @nmendonca @wade.barber @audrey.ward @Terrence D @jenny @cindy.walker @sam.churich @jayda.oshinboni @josh.jennings @molly.radabaugh @restless.comms.team @chloe.stewart @Cameron.Miller @olivia.richter @lyndsay.nielsen @kyliezarro @danielle.williams @james.maden @amy.klein @hillary.mann @traviswelborn @Beth Trejo @Stirling Yeadon @destiny.davis @deanna.garwol @Lina @tara.vincar @mark.mcdonagh @tara.landry @darlene @Rachelia @joanne.ruan @crivera @lucy.aird @uh.impact @shawn.crowley @andrew.weber @jo.santi @louis.reyes @sara.mcguire @samantha.manfrin @anastasia.thrift @Amy06 @charlotte.laing @maitha.ralqahtani 

20 replies

Hello! From Washington DC. I’m the Marketing Content Director for a company that manages spa, fitness centers, and corporate wellness. Excited to join and have features with Sprout that make our jobs easier 🙌

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello! From Washington DC. I’m the Marketing Content Director for a company that manages spa, fitness centers, and corporate wellness. Excited to join and have features with Sprout that make our jobs easier 🙌

Welcome Pamela! What an amazing role to be in the wellness space. Glad you’re here :) 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

WOAH THAT IS A BIG LIST! So excited to have all of you here! Let us know how we can add value to your lives! 😃

Hello from Superior, Colorado! Excited to learn from all of you!

I'm the team lead for communications and community engagement at the Town of Superior. I also live here with my family. 

Engagement is our highest hope for social media. We want to create trust in our organization and pride in our Town.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@KevinColón Super cool role! Naturally, I took a look at your Town’s social, love all the different engagement events you’re working through. There’s great opportunity to connect with other folks here in government and tourism work!

Userlevel 3

Hello from Atlanta! 👋 

I’m the Social Media Marketing Manager at UserTesting, a video-first SaaS organization that makes it simple for our customers to quickly collect insights and opinions from their target demographics, so they can provide the best customer experience possible. 

Long-time Sprout Social user in past positions, and I’m excited to connect with my peers here in the community as I launch my first employee advocacy program and get our company TikTok off the ground. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello from Atlanta! 👋 

I’m the Social Media Marketing Manager at UserTesting, a video-first SaaS organization that makes it simple for our customers to quickly collect insights and opinions from their target demographics, so they can provide the best customer experience possible. 

Long-time Sprout Social user in past positions, and I’m excited to connect with my peers here in the community as I launch my first employee advocacy program and get our company TikTok off the ground. 

Welcome, Rebecca! So exciting about the employer advocacy program! We have tons of content around it on the Sprout blog if you’re ever curious.

Hello! My name is Heather Olivarez. I am originally from Michigan but just moved down here to Florida for my new role as Marketing Manager for Innisbrook, a Salamander Resort. 

I am hoping the Sprout Community Hub can help me continue to build on my overall connections and knowledge of the marketing and communications field. I love to meet new people and learn new things!

Hello from Boston area. I’m a social and marketing maven who love to explore new ways to take amplifying to the next level. I love collaborating and making brand’s voices heard. 

Hi everyone!  I’m the Content Manager for all things SHARE Charlotte.  We’re a nonprofit that supports hundreds of other nonprofits in NC.  I’m looking forward to learning more about SproutSocial so I can be more efficient with it!  

Hello, everyone! I am a Marketing Manager for a company called SC Builders. We are a commercial construction company. I am new to the industry, although not new to Marketing. I have been in the Marketing field for upwards of 8 years. Learning a new industry in the past 6 months has been quite a challenge, so I am looking forward to connecting with you all on this platform and discussing ideas, topics, etc. Welcome to the other new members as well!

Hello from Knoxville, TN!  I’m the Social Media Coordinator for Mesa Associates, Inc.  This is actually my second time around with Sprout.  I originally used it when I worked for the University of Tennessee and loved it so much I had to get Mesa to use it.  It is already paying dividends and I am looking forward to everything that Sprout can offer Mesa!

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hi everyone!  I’m the Content Manager for all things SHARE Charlotte.  We’re a nonprofit that supports hundreds of other nonprofits in NC.  I’m looking forward to learning more about SproutSocial so I can be more efficient with it!  

Welcome to the Sprout Community! I am one of the Customer Success Managers who support our nonprofit customers. Let me know if you have any specific questions related to your industry! 

Hello from Los Angeles! 

I’m Nicole and I am a social media manager for a branding agency here in LA. I’m still pretty new to the land of social media branding and I’m looking forward to sharing and learning different insights! I’ve used Sprout for a few months and love the idea of a community hub. Looking forward to learning more.

Hey there! 

I’m Sam Churich. Born and raised in the Bay Area, now living in Sacramento, CA. I’m the social media lead at California State University, Sacramento. I’m interested in learning industry best practices and tips from all of you, and share experiences as we continue to navigate the social media marketing industry. Been a Sprout user for around 4 years and I’m excited to be a part of this group of talented pros!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Welcome everyone! So excited to have you as part of our Sprout community! 🌱

Hello from India! I’m Anjali (un-juh-lee) and I’m Sr Communications Manager at Restless Development - we are a youth-focused international development agency operating out of 9 regional hubs across the world.

My role involves managing the digital comms channels and brand for the agency’s global profile. 

I would love to network and engage with peers, learn from experiences and expertise with digital marketing, social ads, best practice and helpful hacks.

Thanks for the warm welcome and nice to e-meet you all!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi all, and welcome 👋 It’s great to see so many new names and faces. I onboard new customers onto Sprout and share tips and tricks, so looking forward to helping you all learn more!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Everyone! We are so excited that you have joined our community. 

I’m Laura, one of the Sprout Community Hub managers based out of Seattle. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you in this journey!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey team! Join us August 10th for a “Speed Networking” event to connect with other professional individuals in the Sprout Community Hub! A chance to network and meet “face to face” in a semi-structured setting.

RSVP Now: