New Members

👋 Welcome New Members!

• 23 August 2022
  • 8 replies
👋 Welcome New Members!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome new Sprout Community Hub members! We are so excited you are here!

For everyone tagged as a new member, please introduce yourself in the thread. We would love to hear more about you and why you joined our community!

Tell us about yourself! What’s one thing that makes where you live different or unique?

@vel0811 @Sonia Kerrigan @liz.h @joan.phan @larisa.casillas @katie.mcbain @mattduncan @heather.jackson @autumn.nicholson @heron.agency @tamara.thelisme @randi.vanhorn @perla.lopez @justin.liggin @Fingerpaint_Marketing_PA @caitlyn.mcguire @justin.bates @erica.loethen @Calla.Hinton @julia.sullivan @maria.b @samantha.peck @jill.mclaughlin @janelle.murray @tiffany.hughes @Dalloul @Laura C. @sally.hutchinson @andrew.mcdowell @Rachel Ferguson @jessica.kaplan @hailey.yeager @oref.oref @anna.enloe @kristen_lassen @veronica.gage @max.ulmer @taylor.cerebral @andre.higuita @Megan Hoing @adrian.byrd @AlannahSagic @neighbors.columbia @peyton.watson @athena.au @mark.harrison @Ali Bawani @clbwoerly @jennifer.lawinski @sara.heidenheimer @braden.burchett @mark.dalmacio @sophie.thionville @Ziera Soda @camille.clarson @social.strategy @emagine health @marcos.colón @bruno.correa @Loren. Martin @melissa.schalk @lauren.callan @artemis.ward @rbrandt @bethany.bell @christine.olszewski @sara.robbins @samantha.speisman @devon.langille @Min Kwak @blair.meadows @janelle.hunt @emily.heinen @ariel.pickrell @IES Abroad Advancement @allison.myers @joel.paramo @jess.brawn @katmaddux @lexema.media @rachel.miller @mbuchner @jessica.shivers @charlee.hixson @lisa.britton @zoe.mahoney @mercedes.barnes @hopecolclazierbever @kevin.chenault @eryn.mann @will.coleman @marlee.glassberg @coralie.bertrand-guerrero @gaby.recinos @Roy West @logan.hurd @heather.disarro @ben.allen @courtney.harris @raheema.chachouai @austin.winstead @soapbox.influence @jessica.brewer @sanya.ambegaokar @samantha.wells @lilly.middleton @kaelyn.bamford @Phelicia Ball @thecolinwylie @daniela.viloria jimenez @alyssa.moeller @alyssa.huffman @liz.macdonald @twomackHCC @vicky.lewis @chika.offurum @sydney.cheatham @penn.analytics @lauren.johnson @jacqueline.anderson @carly.berthiaume @danae.huff @meg.osowski @artscience @justin.conway @kmagers @auston.copeland @alexis.baran @brittany.barlow @julia.noble @bekki.asquith @ivanessa.delgado @danika.holcomb @whitney.anderson @mary.ross @laura.little @ashley.stevenson - admin @loni.freeman @koby.wheeler @Sara @jennifer.kobylar @andrea.bates 

Looking for more ways to connect? Join us this Friday: 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome everyone! I can start, I’m Jonathan Zuluaga a Community Strategist based in Chicago, IL! One not very commonly known thing about Chicago that we actually have fireworks every Wednesday and Saturday during the summer. So when a lot of folks visit, they might be confused why fireworks are randomly going off over lake Michigan! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey friends! Very, very excited to have you here in our wonderful Sprout community.

I’m Mike - I work at Sprout as our Senior Market Research and Insights Manager. That title tells you absolutely nothing about what I do. I’m responsible for leading our research projects like our annual Sprout Social Index and our recently published Content Creator Economy Data Report. 

I’d love to know what kind of data/research can make your lives easier. Need decision makers to better understand the value of your job? Or, want to better understand a social trend? Let us know! I’ll gladly email your manager to make a case for your next promotion! 🤗

Hi everyone! I’m a social media manager for a digital marketing agency specializing in building material manufacturers. Eager to share and hear insights on all things social. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Welcome to the Sprout community! Excited to see so many new members. I’m Kelli Morrell, a Customer Success Manager who supports some of our Non-Profit, Government, Healthcare and Wellness customers at Sprout. 

Looking forward to learning more about everyone! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome Everyone! We are so excited you’ve joined Sprout community. I’m Laura a Community Strategist based out of Seattle, WA.

There are a lot of unique things about Seattle, but my current favorite is the beauty we get to experience in the summer after we’ve gotten through the 9 months of rain. Here’s a picture I took from the boat of a family member’s vacation home, just north of Seattle last weekend.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi everyone 👋 My name is Joy (she/her), and I’m an Onboarding Customer Success Manager based out of Chicago. I train new brand and agency customers on using and maximizing the Sprout platform.

Another cool fun fact about Chicago is that during the summer, there are festivals every weekend and different outdoor events. One of my favorite summer activities is Movies in the Park, where you can watch a free movie in different parks throughout the city, including Millennium Park in downtown Chicago.

Excited to be joining Sprout! 

I work in a government Digital/Social team and look forward to making the most of all of Sprout’s features to maximise our online strategy. 

Hi everyone! I’m the social media manager for a local solar energy company based in Portland, Maine. We have a lot of lighthouses here. Really excited to get started with Sprout and launch a new era of our social strategy.