New Members

👋 Welcome New Members!

• 29 August 2022
  • 5 replies
👋 Welcome New Members!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome new Sprout Community Hub members! We are so excited you are here!

For everyone tagged as a new member, please introduce yourself in the thread. We would love to hear more about you and why you joined our community!

Tell us about yourself! What industry to you work in? Share with us what you are looking forward to this fall.

@nat.lowrey @jade.duggleby @alb.slvt @sajbk @bryan.turner @joana.silva @pat.carr @pooja.asthana @nick.stundahl @rachel.steer @dara.karasik @jennifer.waryas @judy.brown @gabbinks @ashley.ples @ali.hinkle @abigail.hart @mengshu @natalie.skoblow @hannah.bruce @matt.aufdenspring @Aly @addie.dunker @neil.mccaffrey @Dewey Bass @kayla.schlueter @erica.stoltenberg @guy.adams @david.lee.bellbank @kristin.pierce @vanessa.hernandez @sierra.schonberg @ShanyahT @natashapowell @haley.koskovich @rebekah.wright @sydney.greenspan @abhaa.tandon @Paul Clarke @malavika.thrikutam @priscilla.balcaceres @dominique.pierre-louis @devin.frachalla @kent.mallett @stephanie.eastham @robert.dyer @heather.burrell @nufi.biriyok @joshua.briere @caleb.lucas @picsart.social @university.life @elaina.bradley @Vero Torruco @sjh03 @susana.watkins @kailah.peters @charlotte.mercer @ashton.faulkner @tai.stevens @rachel.ramos @paige.stinger @marketing.communications @heather.hook @gavin.betsy @april.hunt @Veronica Krieg @mike.comer @Tasha W. @amanda.lamboy @sara.fernandez-escalante @karieloeser @isabella.scargill @jena.pruett @mallory.green @meegan.maloney @violeta.venegas @sph.comms @sarah.schmall @stephanie.like @stefanie.may @marissa @sam.plester @alex.galo @gabrielle.hussey @deeley.chester @Simmons @michelle.cedarblade @melissa dela cruz @hannah_auerbach @dgambulos @kristi.walker @sfdc-insided @jaemedelacruz 

We have a lot of events coming up in September, make sure to RSVP and add them to your calendar.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

👋 Welcome everyone! I’m a Community Strategist at Sprout Social and I’m personally looking forward to sweater weather and bonfires! 

How about everyone else?

Hello! I work in dairy marketing. Great to be here! Looking forward to all the fun that comes with Fall - pretty leaves, cooler temps, life slowing down, and hunting. 

Hello all!

I am in Accessible Telecommunications and have a side passion/hobby in Health and Fitness.  I”m up in New England and although its getting cool right now, I know it’s “fake fall”.   Not busting out those sweaters yet but will get ready!  

The “accessible” part because I am deaf.  I strive to make everything accessible to all….as much as I can.  Always learning!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello all!

I am in Accessible Telecommunications and have a side passion/hobby in Health and Fitness.  I”m up in New England and although its getting cool right now, I know it’s “fake fall”.   Not busting out those sweaters yet but will get ready!  

The “accessible” part because I am deaf.  I strive to make everything accessible to all….as much as I can.  Always learning!

It’s one of the things I want to continue to improve on. Would love to pick your brain about making social more accessible. 

Bring on the questions!  That’s what I’m here for!  Looking forward to connecting!