New Members

👋 Welcome New Members!

• 6 February 2023
  • 8 replies
👋 Welcome New Members!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome new Sprout Community Hub members! We are so excited you are here!

For everyone tagged as a new member, please introduce yourself in the thread. We would love to hear more about you and why you joined our community! 

@annafp @bente.deveneijns @rebecca.soverinsky @Hemani @jeanette.mallet @adeolu.mayungbe @jelia @lindsay.nicholson @jrcs @sarah.aha @lexi.naone @teganjones1808 @emily.harris @carrie.harris @liz.beals @bobcat @genevieve.gil @kristenrogers @esther.delaura @kaylie.parr @mary.alice.howard @luz.cortazar @lauren.clark @jenny.burns @trevor.anderson @chris.lawyer @MorganDR @Jocelyn @molly.mcbride @christina.borrego @AimeGentil @market.rawls @whiskercloud.social2 @navyasgowda @angela.salvaterra @emily.hoffman @suegarrett @megan.beebe @ext-christina.mershell @zuorasocial @bridget.albert @mike.tomlinson @claire_ @ayushi.sarin @paula.rubiano @sarah.ronkainen @charmaine.chi @yazan.alsawalha @Julieta.Zhekova @nadège.grall @keera.brooks @gabriele.mcfarland @Lila Ear @shayla.kelly @carin.bennett @marissa.damanhoury @beth.field @megan.weales @marie.tamayo @anna.jackson @jennifer.lundgren @alexandra.babcock @cali.bali @nikki.spahn @kaili.brannan @mia.pelayo @us.foods @franny.zhu @melinda.tripp @jaime.green @trillion.trees @alma.garcia @heather.S @anita.pandey @freyat @tom.ast @camille.ndri @DigitalChef @Andrew Naden @eric.st. james-lopez @leila.mozaffarian @andrew.korba @wendy.whelan @kashmannproductions @ed.carter @jackbreen 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi I’m Laura from Sprout based out of Seattle. I’m excited to connect with you all, thank you so much for joining us!

Please let me know if you need anything, I’m here to help. 

Hi everyone!

I’m Angela and I’m based in Italy, I am new to Sprout as I have recently joined the company Terme di Comano where I will manage skincare, hospitality and spa/medical centre social media platforms. 

Looking forward to learning how to use sprout like a pro! ;)

Angela

Hey everybody!

I’m Luz, I’m the Social Media Manager at Nutrisense, a wellness platform focused on optimizing your metabolism by improving your glucose levels!

I’m based in Barcelona, Spain 🙂 And I love to create data-driven content

Hello! 

I’m April, in the UK, and work for Trillion Trees - a partnership to protect and restore our world’s forests. A bit different to the mostly businesses on here, but looking to learn from the group and improve our content! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome everyone! So glad you’ve joined us!!

Badge

Hello everyone! My name is Jonathan and I’m on the Social Support team for Twilio. I use Sprout every single day I am working and absolutely love the software and features. I’m hoping to learn more. I often feel so disconnected from other Social minded people, so I’m glad Sprout created this space. I also feel like it is difficult to find similar jobs to the one I am currently in. A google search for social customer care provided information not career opportunities. Hopefully I’ll be able to network and find out what else is out there. Thanks for having me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @angela.salvaterra, @luz.cortazar and @trillion.trees,

We launched an EMEA Social Marketers group yesterday and would love for you to join and collaborate with our other community members in your region! You can follow this link to access.

Hi!  I’m Dee and I work for the business growth and development company Axel and Associates.  I am in charge of some of the social media and I basically fly by the seat of my pants so learning anything would be good! :)