New Member Intros

👋 Welcome New Members - April 3rd

👋 Welcome New Members - April 3rd
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome new Arboretum members! We are so excited you are here!

For everyone tagged as a new member, please tell us more about in the thread below!

Introduce yourself, introduce your work and share what you’re looking to learn!

@Candice.Black @samanthaeng @kloey.murphey @nina.anderson @Heather @daniela.laguna @jordan.gruener @steve.hackbarth @Amanda Young @sarah.coulson @leila.atta @carlyclegg @kasey.payette @rebecca.rose @kara.addy @chace.oliver @nici.wright @meredithnds @lynnette.braillard @alexia.paglia @christianna.papalexopoulou @PurdueFed @jake.kreider @iiep.communications @kelley obrien @paige.clark @aliz @viennelyn.maier @ian.cohen @raitisbekeris @leah.nelson @casey.meagher @crystal.garrrett @elizabeth.parker @hayli.bruffey @trenton.bush @patrick.hackett @shane.stagner @lexi.wilcher @cami.rubach @sabrina.camacho @cian.scott @brandon.moyes @tiffany.torbik @emily.dennis @thunder.marketing @chris.anderson @morgan.brewster @cassie.crook @marketing.medbridge @paige.johndrow @courtney.zempel @gimra.malapas @david.deyoung @cody.barr @kate.meyers emery @thera.bailey @linda.amatucci @hanna.kargul @merve.çakar @nicole.conte @kelseywbohl @stephaniebee @david.primmer @megan.molique @parker.whidby @joe.seta @hayley.mathie @summer.safrit @brittani.wynn @claire.earley @faisal.lardhi @mikaely.quaranta @sara.lje @allie.miller @cassey.suthers @Martel @macaela.mihalko @lyndsey.murphy @alicia.lepine @jpalnacommsteam @derekzarn @Toya @heather.cameron @sarah.rowe @laura @eve.winter @gbogar @cara.medwick @michael.lach @mark.frizzell @dustpars @Kelsey.Coplon @tayana.lewis @rebecca.alexander @nbeaton @nadeje.mcarthur @abi.simmons @hailey.eisen @jillian.dixon @eleanor.ryan @jengraessle @joey.thorsen @CRE487 @AnyoneCollective @adam.evertz @dream.singles @lindsay.demunno @chris.nichols @ryan.sims @tricia.henry @mark.magaña @johnssenkeezi @dan hdez @ervin.reszler @ivan.martinez @paidah.accord @chris.norton @madison.haynes @Eyald @nataliewong @kendallschultz @hallmark.social @paul.zanardi @meghan.zasada @lexa.krajewski @danielle.westwood @pnpaula @lucas.venegas @martin.fiederling @amy.kirk @nidcr.oche @Camille Turner @carly.clifford @heidi.mcdow @Ben Carsley @amiley @enrique.lucha @eric_ginsburg @Annie Doherty @patrick.callaghan @lindsay.wiese @ava.wu @ryan.barnett @steve.newman @aruna.sivanandam @david.kulcsar @sarah.corley @amber.morris @andrew.shepherd @falguni.butha @jill.johnstone king 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi everyone! I’m Laura from the Arboretum team based out of Seattle, Washington. 

I’m really excited to learn more about you and the amazing work you are doing!

Userlevel 1

Hey y’all,

I’m Eric Ginsburg (he/him), the senior social media manager at the Center for Creative Leadership, a global nonprofit and leadership development hub.

I live in Raleigh, NC and I’d love to connect with other folks working in social media to learn about how you approach this work! 🤝🏼

Hi everyone! I’m Jill Johnstone King from the Office of the VP of Research at University of Texas at Austin. I’m the digital content director, so I handle not just social media, but web content as well. I’ve been a social media manager on and off for many years, but this is my first time using Sprout. 

I’m excited to learn more about best practices in social media, and all the nuances of this tool specifically. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome @jill.johnstone king! There’s some amazing other higher education folks here, check out this post from @WebbLewis

Hi everyone!😀 a ‘lil late’ I am Paida, Media and Communications officer at African Centre for the Constructive Resolution of Disputes. I handle the social media accounts as well. But I usually volunteer as a social media manager for non-profits that’s how I got into social media. Looking forward to learn from all of you!

Just curious is there an app for Arboretum?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @paidah.accord! What a unique role, what type of non-profits? 

Regarding the app, not at the moment, is that something you’d find interesting/helpful?