👋 Welcome New Members: December 13th

• 13 December 2023
  • 2 replies
👋 Welcome New Members: December 13th
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the Arb community, new members!

We are excited you’ve joined us in this dynamic digital space, where growth, learning, and valuable connections thrive. Let's get to know each other better and share our unique journeys.

👋 Introduce Yourself!

We want to get to know you! Take a moment to introduce yourself to the community and share your location, background, interests, and what motivated you to join the Arboretum. We're excited to hear from you!

Here are some prompts to inspire your introduction:

1️⃣ What brought you to the Arboretum? Share your origin story!

2️⃣ Do you have a secret passion for a specific area in social media marketing? We'd love to know!

3️⃣ Any big challenges or exciting goals you'd like to chat about with our community?

4️⃣ Let's add a personal touch. Tell us something unique about you, unrelated to marketing.

5️⃣ Anything in particular about social media marketing that's piqued your interest? We're all ears!

After your intro, take a gander at our handy Welcome Guide and get your profile in the groove. We're here to make your journey enjoyable!

🎁 While you’re here, make sure to participate in our 10 Day Giveaway celebrating YOU!

@racquel.olson  @Mackenzie_W  @hayley.wiley  @narrative.power  @kelly.blue  @hsnawt  @tdtay74  @CaoimheS  @kelsey.chenaux  @shannon.havey  @gevy  @danielle.kienzle  @kyle.babcock  @morgahn.martin  @Thurston_Hatcher  @Tori_Wagler  @amber.mims  @tracie.fauth  @Tinnie_Chow  @Brett_Forde  @kara.randall  @ariel.tinter  @india.banks  @emile.kambele  @Andrea_Hartmann  @monique.dr  @Hrisi  @Davidleebiz  @nouxnoux  @katie.vanclieaf  @toni.adams  @madmadxr  @Nicolethemarketer  @cara.mcamis  @CHRISTINE_K_BUCK  @AngKudlack  @kiki.von_glinow  @adetutu.opeyemi  @tyler.beckman  @theresa.palmer  @christa.burns  @Brianna_Blackburn 

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi! I found the Arb by way of the Publishing Certification study guides. 😊 I find that the more I learn about Sprout, the more I want to learn--and there are so many resources I want to check out! Something unique about me is that my music trivia knowledge is off the charts. 🎵 I reference something to music at least once a day. 🎸 And my favorite music to listen to while driving is hard rock. 

Hello! Thanks to Cortney Perry @cortney.perry for the comment on my LinkedIn post who allowed me to discover this great group and discussion among peers in the marketing community. 

I am the social media lead over at eBay Motors (US) and focus on content and creative production for the channels and influencer relationship management. My exciting goal for 2024 is how to use the latest AI tools to supplement my workload and ideating different and multiple versions of our briefs. Because I am firm believer of love what you do and do what you love. I am an automotive enthusiasts who love connecting with all the different people in this community because everyone has an unique story and of course a love for cars. Social media allows me to connect with these gear heads around the world sharing the same passion. 🏎🚗🚙

Looking forward to sharing and connecting with the folks here! 😀