👋 Welcome New Members: January 22nd, 2024

• 22 January 2024
  • 4 replies
👋 Welcome New Members: January 22nd, 2024
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the Arb community, new members!

We're thrilled you have joined us in this vibrant social media marketing community where growth, learning, and valuable connections thrive. Let's get to know each other better and share our unique journeys.

👋 Introduce Yourself!

We want to get to know you! Take a moment to introduce yourself to the community and share your location, background, interests, and what motivated you to join the Arboretum. We're excited to hear from you!

Here are some prompts to inspire your introduction:

1️⃣ What brought you to the Arboretum? Share your origin story!

2️⃣ Do you have a secret passion for a specific area in social media marketing? We'd love to know!

3️⃣ Any big challenges or exciting goals you'd like to chat about with our community?

4️⃣ Let's add a personal touch. Tell us something unique about you, unrelated to marketing.

5️⃣ Anything in particular about social media marketing that's piqued your interest? We want to hear it!

Join us in celebrating all of your 2023 accomplishments! Follow this link for all the Year in Social activities:

Year in Social discussion and events!

@caitlin.manigley  @apollodez  @capital.theatres  @christian.garcia  @jovanni.gaggero  @ben.redgell  @tate.downey  @sarah.carmona  @frenchmarketing  @ceci.tucker.digi  @K_W_Oktoberfest  @Gabby  @Eileen_M._Callahan  @alyssaloushin  @social.browserstack  @Lauren_Finadri  @mcantlon  @JayfourTajiri  @Breanna_Hall  @delaney.trail  @maria_fernanda.mejia_c  @briannacrosser  @tiffany.brown  @plastic.oceans  @ren.harris  @jeff.subee  @tomo.mogi  @mia.anderson  @maya.williams  @makenzie.wilson  @JWALKER  @emma.cline  @vanessa.desorcy  @katie.camlin  @Murray_Devine  @derek.gean  @Opycha  @sharon.la_riviere  @francis.varela  @CHF.Holly  @SusannHan  @ashleigh.villarba  @bianca.merrell  @esplanadesg  @melanie.lim  @Evelyn_Cepeda  @noah.coulter  @kelli.matthews  @Abbie_Stanton  @jenna.scull  @Alyssa_Marshall  @ot2024.marketing  @rebecca.spears  @Emily_Alonzo  @teaching.council  @karissalake  @nabilah.hussain  @MPAC_Communications  @ally.graham  @charlotte.van_voorhis  @Francisco_E._Chamorro  @TheSkateparkProject  @FiP  @jody.peace  @kayla.ardebilchi  @jeff_feriozzi  @sactica.nhem  @kelli.b  @3N2_Sports  @ehlers.estate  @dina.carpenter  @jared.comess  @lizforrest  @Maddie_Koss  @spencer.kopp  @sarah.kossayda  @Athona.Marketing  @amkusrescuesystems  @clair.berg  @christina.ventura  @inrcorePress  @visit_temecula.valley  @midland.marketing  @Camille_Portalier  @mary_eleanor.power  @commonwealth.financial_network  @isabella.petry  @shannon.white  @allierandle  @emily.bauernfeind  @Lainie_Hallows  @Susan_Dennin  @ssprd  @priyanka.naithani  @Katie_Maundrell  @l.stike  @Dianna  @tatsiana.thomson  @sondermind.social  @tamara.shaw  @shanida.carter  @sarah.hinderman  @campus.services  @kait.calabro  @TMCC_Social_Wizard  @seniorcommunicationsofficer  @future.dreams  @kandace.wakeman  @ADORSocial  @Carly_Ramirez  @khushboo.salian  @Stephanie_Reid  @meg.scarbrough  @meghan.urzua  @jordan.ensing  @kayleigh.oconnor  @hannahmiller2  @valley.breeze  @zrec  @alicia.chenoweth  @bradley.conner  @Peyton_Robinson  @Curry_Stover  @delgs913  @shaleigh.thomas  @esmeralda.marin  @colleenoc  @laurie.roberts  

4 replies

I’m Emily in Boston. I studied Biology in college, and I now find myself with the world’s most fun job doing social media for a zoo! 🦍🐺🐫🦁🦇🐢🦋 I joined this community to keep a finger on the pulse of trends and best practices, while trying not to step in mud or whack the camera beyond repair. 

Ashley in Ohio! Managing social media for a pretty cool company, so I joined the community to learn all that I can  and make sure I am keeping up to date on all the new things social! 😎 

Hi! I’m Makenzie in Louisiana. I recently graduated with a B.S. in Marketing and I work for a non-profit! I’ve had a passion for social media for as long as I can remember, honestly ever since I started using Instagram when it first launched. I have been in my current role for 6 months and I am excited to grow in my position and learn more about how social media marketing works for non-profits. Nice to meet everyone, I hope we can share ideas soon! 

Hi guys!

My name is Ren and I handle social media for a company that manufactures a medical product, plus I’ve started to do Social Media Strategy Consulting.

1️⃣ What brought you to the Arboretum? Share your origin story!
Singing up for SproutSocial did. As far as origin story, I fell into social media a little over 10 years ago when I started as a personal assistant and was soon working with my boss to run several of her client’s accounts. 

2️⃣ Do you have a secret passion for a specific area in social media marketing? We'd love to know!
I enjoy researching a new account when I first start working with a new business, does that count??

3️⃣ Any big challenges or exciting goals you'd like to chat about with our community?
I just want to continue to learn and streamline my process.

4️⃣ Let's add a personal touch. Tell us something unique about you, unrelated to marketing.
Let’s see...I grew up in South America, I’m a huge reader, and I write a newsletter for Substack called Sobremesa

5️⃣ Anything in particular about social media marketing that's piqued your interest? We want to hear it!
I’m a huge fan of the fact that no two days are the same. As a product of my generation, my attention span can be short and I very much enjoy variety.