👋 Welcome New Members: January 9th, 2024

• 9 January 2024
  • 2 replies
👋 Welcome New Members: January 9th, 2024
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the Arb community, new members!

We're thrilled you have joined us in this vibrant social media marketing community where growth, learning, and valuable connections thrive. Let's get to know each other better and share our unique journeys.

👋 Introduce Yourself!

We want to get to know you! Take a moment to introduce yourself to the community and share your location, background, interests, and what motivated you to join the Arboretum. We're excited to hear from you!

Here are some prompts to inspire your introduction:

1️⃣ What brought you to the Arboretum? Share your origin story!

2️⃣ Do you have a secret passion for a specific area in social media marketing? We'd love to know!

3️⃣ Any big challenges or exciting goals you'd like to chat about with our community?

4️⃣ Let's add a personal touch. Tell us something unique about you, unrelated to marketing.

5️⃣ Anything in particular about social media marketing that's piqued your interest? We want to hear it!

Don’t miss our event on Thursday, Level-Up Series: Strategize & thrive in organic social. Follow this link to register:

Get caught up on the latest news, trends, and recordings, by visiting The Arboretum Library!

@Mike.McGann @ashley.curtis @awesome.comms @Elvchavez @keara .anderson @elixirconsult @kristin.thomas @Hawkinsblake90 @peyton.robinson @Allcapsmktg @darellano @jpilarczyk @odaliska.almonte @tess.porter @gemma.persello @OCU_Group @simon.loh @samiaaly_0 @samiaaly @Dsandomeno @MichaelJHarding @ki.hearne @hunzah.hayat @chandler.zeller @ann.n'gadi @Bailey_Tripp @emily.crowe @Cara_Bernard @wbu.admin @mreilly2024 @luiza.belloni_veronesi @jiarui.liu @jessica.doolan @38blee @sarah.sutton @chelsea.marcellus @abbie.cook @nicolemcgthomas @leslee-echivarre @gianna.torres @Brandi_Neal @chelseyforstner @madelynw @MadisonFrye @savannaronco @dgsom.ucla @mdr.advertising @courtneyblive @cristys17 @ashleyanodyne @kit.mcguffie @karly.marcy @nickpish @jeremy.wheeler @ianferguson @elena.pyannikova @leah.branstetter @William_Moore @Emmy_Leberte @michelle.kirkbride @cherie.ueno @amandaieraci @cara.clark @Tosha_Link @nia.owen @mkbingham @chris.white @jonny.yaollen @LauraDon @Jennifer_Krueger @mikayla.throne @lauren.ferguson @Signe_Kronholm_Kjær_Rasmussen @rosieholt @sonnybrown @Emma_Parkerton @chalice.jones @zoe.crafton @tlandman @yanessa.shabbick @Stephen_Eren @caroline.plyler @Maria_Angelova @elizabeth.bethune @Ryan_Swindall @mihnea @mkeckler @Whit.Treasure @tania.scher @carolinem @andreana.margaritis @alexcookinn @Alex_Stivaletti @Suz @tanner.leatherstein @Adionne @kiglewski @itskris @IreneW @Fastmail.team @claire.ingram @Katarzyna_Mieczaniec @charles.dowding @jack.dulzo @Rupert_Reyneke @KTBrines @amy.petersen @yannick.van_den_bosse @Casey_Miller @madie.robles @JodiLHarris @olivia.wagner @ryan.halsey @erin.gilliland @erin_windt @AshleeArkus @tina.bertelsen @Sofia_Silvestrini @Adebiyi @social.media.puppyspot @pippa.armes @owlandriverco @sean.ames @bridgette.brandon @SCartnal @jz.zaeske @Sara_Baqer @carterbloodcare @christina.fisher @amy.nichol @sindi.vaskova @smakshithalia @julia.martino @AdrienneBehmke @loizousmith @Mayad @James_Rasaiah @DTelck @Christopher_Johnson @Mallory_Houlihan @catherine.woodwell @toyosi.oyelola @jose.aparicio @LeslieSMM888 @Emily_Bent @c.snead @sed @langdon @ainsley.kelso @jennifer.cronin @melina.delcastillo @Roquane @dani.lester @susan_sony @winnie.delissen @Michela_Iorio @Isa.Houz @christian.wolf @SanneLee @jesper.rosenlund @Kishore.S @judith.s @lana.montgomery @Dani_Kelly @ashleigh.mcintosh @Flowe @elizabeth.braun @msafg @Lily_Zimmel @julia.gulia @carrie.holsinger @mariana.riberio @caroline.buniel @lucykarilo @Bexperts @meaghan.ryan @jodi.garber-simon @melissa.groccia @andy.akangah @Mia_Bustillos @Chloe-DeMars @elizabeth.sanford @james.clark @aujenee.hirsch @john.mcinerney @dominique.marinzulich @downeyjdm @sarah.thomas @Judy @Monica_Linders @liza @katie @robertvaccola @gnelman225 @science.faculty

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome everyone! Thank you for joining us, looking forward to get to know you all better!

I joined last fall some time, but never came on the site, so I’ll introduce myself. What brought me to the Arboretum is getting a new job as a communications manager. I need to keep on top of best practices. I don’t have a secret passion for an area of social media mktg unless blogging counts. I have a personal blog I’ve been writing for 20 years. Unique about me, unrelated to marketing: I prefer staying home to traveling and would love to never leave my city again (Chicago). In the circles I move in, that’s unusual.