👋 Welcome New Members - June 3rd, 2024!

👋 Welcome New Members - June 3rd, 2024!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

We're excited to have you join us in The Arboretum! To get things started, we would like to get to know you better.

Please share:

• Introduce Yourself: Tell us your name, role, and what sparked your interest in social media.
  • Favorite Social Media Platform: Which social media platform do you enjoy working on the most, and why?
  • Best Social Media Campaign: Share a memorable social media campaign you've worked on or admired. What made it stand out?
  • Top Social Media Tip: What's your go-to tip for creating engaging and impactful social media content?
  • Future Trends: What do you think will be the next big trend in social media, and how are you preparing for it?
  • Learning opportunity: What are you hoping to learn and get out of this community?

Your insights and experiences are extremely valuable. We look forward to creating a supportive and collaborative community with you! 

If you’re a Sprout customer, be sure to register and join us on June 13th for an exclusive webinar in partnership with Meta where you’ll gain valuable insights and actionable steps to enhance your Threads strategy. 

@lisa.salim

@anitastepup  @john110  @dawn.spring  @nicky.marshall  @leena.ibrahim  @esr234525  @kayla.mitchell  @will.robinson  @bree.grant  @optimustech  @mheiss500  @rachel.copelan  @cassie.jones  @janell.craig  @nicole.johnson  @Eric Helvie  @Lukasz Sidor  @katrina.alber  @pierre-antoine.sebesta  @selena.castro  @ashley.bourque  @brooke.korsgaard  @JoshuaBoyd  @Megan A Taylor  @allison.finkel  @elise.plonski  @amelia.sawyer  @julia_calstrs  @justin.petty  @nicole.schultz  @kendall.ritten  @jaira.labelle  @khevin.curry  @rebecca.tomlinson  @grant.hahn  @amanda_goedde  @ppatel1  @camyers1  @courtney.cornelius  @Leah Goldberg  @DanielaLeyva  @lydell.rawls  @emilyhafner  @Saskia Topp  @robyn.wheeler  @a.gentile  @afurbush  @alyssa.murray  @lgg036  @pfw.communications-marketing  @Melissa Pelley  @Ethan English  @marlee.smith  @ashley.davenport  @opustg1  @kate.gagnon  @mollie.kendall  @anjanisri  @cuyahoga.county  @chris.cutillar  @brandellBE  @pointtakenpr  @Maria Trees  @dodie.walker  @emily.garlock  @ashlyn.edwards  @kiley.parrish  @Megan Barger  @BeauG  @stephliana.pierre  @THEJOHNMURDOCk  @Raychelle Wanjiku  @horizontrailers  @erica.k  @Shruthi  @jo.steele  @Kelli A Daley  @exc59  @S.C. Dept. of Commerce  @abigail.taylor  @richard.meaux  @elayna.leal  @tyara.estrada  @Faiz  @katshaff  @AlexLazarchik  @eleonoraf  @Amrita  @nature.canada  @Nkenge Kirton  @carolina.panduro  @alice.angulo  @isabelle.sirois  @corten.batease  @Blivez  @jessicatammie03  @Kristieerkens  @alexia.monsen  @rafdemesa  @brelynn.hess  @Abbie Dempsey  @jessryan  @alyssa.mowry  @josie.schultheis  @ava.gist  @SweaterSteve  @stan.murzyn  

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome, welcome to the Arb! We’re so glad you’re here. Can’t wait to meet some more folks and get to know you all better. 

• Rebecca Tomlinson |  Manager, Library Services & Marketing at a mid-sized business law firm  |  I like the opportunity to be creative in my role, which is not traditionally the most creative role, and social media allows me to engage with that creativity a little more regularly and consistently than other marketing activities. 
  • I prefer Instagram because it it more fun and genuine, but we do a lot on LinkedIn. It’s fun playing with our brand between the two spaces--similar, but very different. 
  • We don’t do campaigns in the traditional sense, but I have been inspired by campaigns that photographer Aundre Larrow has worked on. He uses his IG to show the BTS and talk about the work that goes into the creative side of campaigns that highlight people and authenticity. 
  • Top Social Media Tip: I don’t have one 😶
  • Top trend: Fewer people doing more work. 
  • Learning opportunity: Everything 😅

Hello, My name is Saskia Topp. I have been an ambassador for many brand over the years and now manage my own digital agency with a focus on social media.

• Favorite Social Media Platform: Instagram, it is the channel I enjoy most, so I am always on top of everything new.
  • Best Social Media Campaign: Building a social page for a client that became ad space for that client. 
  • Top Social Media Tip: Create humanized, relatable content.
  • Future Trends: Ai, and I think everyone should learn to work with it and not against it. 
  • Learning opportunity: Hoping to gather insights, unanswered questions that I have, educate myself more etc.