👋 Welcome to the Arb - February 26, 2024!

• 26 February 2024
  • 2 replies
👋 Welcome to the Arb - February 26, 2024!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to The Arboretum!

We're thrilled to have you at The Arb, and we can't wait to learn and grow together in the exciting world of social media!

To kick off your journey with us, we'd love to get to know you better. Please take a moment to share a bit about yourself by answering one of the following prompts:

• Introduce Yourself: Tell us your name, role, and what sparked your interest in social media.
  • Favorite Social Media Platform: Which social media platform do you enjoy working on the most, and why?
  • Best Social Media Campaign: Share a memorable social media campaign you've worked on or admired. What made it stand out?
  • Top Social Media Tip: What's your go-to tip for creating engaging and impactful social media content?
  • Future Trends: What do you think will be the next big trend in social media, and how are you preparing for it?
  • Learning opportunity: What are you hoping to learn and get out of this community?

Feel free to express yourself and connect with fellow members who share your passion for social media. Your insights and experiences are valuable, and we look forward to building a supportive and collaborative community together!

While you’re here, help your peers by answering some of these questions:

@Greg Gorzynski  @cindypacey  @gina.ciuffetelli  @dfxgfxg  @paula.bruno  @naomitheodosia  @stevegiovi  @daniela.mejia.decisionrules.io  @marissa.desimone  @Peyton Zizzi  @julie.hasegawa  @Gaven  @jim.carney  @brooke.harmon  @candice.slade  @madison.giunta  @shimron.trammell  @elaine.aitken  @listening.team  @anthony.funcheon  @nicole.zahorik  @Sissi  @Caslyn21w  @alishabw  @peyton.tiblier  @kenechukwu.uwajeh  @joana.ospina  @Ernie32  @paul.mcgee  @kenny.tiamiyu  @Arti Gupta  @rosamaria.nitti  @rvsadrayan  @John Schulz  

2 replies

Hi, @Laura Porcincula! Thanks for mentioning.

I’m Greg, just joined Sprout Social as a Product Manager for Tagger (influencer marketing) product. :) I’m PM but my background is also in marketing strategy, so I think Arb is a great place for me, too!

My fav social media platform is LinkedIn → I set myself a goal for this year to publish at least 140 posts in my private profile (which is around 3 posts a week, I usually do Monday, Wednesday and Friday). So far, so good!

Maybe not a campaign itself but thanks to my recommendation, one of the most popular Polish eco-cosmetics brand has build their online community (Facebook group), which became one of their most effective sales and engagement channels (fully organic).

Social media tip → showing (visuals, photos, videos) is way more effective than explaining (text).

Future trend → influencer marketing, even for niche B2B companies. Also → virtual influencers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome everyone! So glad you’re here, excited to hear how the Arb can be a resource for you!