Welcome to the Arboretum New Members - July 11th! 🙌

• 11 July 2023
  • 4 replies
Welcome to the Arboretum New Members - July 11th! 🙌
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the Arb community, new members!

We are thrilled you have joined us in this dynamic digital space, where growth, learning, and valuable connections thrive. Let's get to know each other better and share our unique journeys.

👋 Introduce Yourself!

We want to get to know you! Take a moment to introduce yourself to the community, share your location, background, interests, and what motivated you to join the Arboretum. We're excited to hear from you!

Here are some prompts to inspire your introduction:

1ïžâƒŁ What inspired you to become part of the Arboretum community?

2ïžâƒŁ Do you have specific areas of interest or expertise in social media marketing?

3ïžâƒŁ What challenges or goals are you looking to tackle with the support of our community?

4ïžâƒŁ Share a fun fact about yourself unrelated to marketing.

5ïžâƒŁ Are there any social media marketing topics that you're eager to explore and discuss here?

Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to explore our comprehensive Welcome Guide and set up your profile. We're here to support you every step of the way.

📆 While you’re here, check out some upcoming events!

@JosephPHuber  @reaganhochmeister  @Tess Pfeifle  @alvarogalindo  @schmalfuhs  @RebeccaD  @s.norton  @tanya.berard  @Stuart  @kyle.skinner21  @Michiejap9  @NellieD  @alexis.porter  @first.focus  @stacia.taylor  @erica.sadler  @cameron.knowles  @armand mccoy  @kwaltrip  @rachel.hamner  @dsposito  @dgee  @rani.parkinson  @emily.takle  @bvanwesten  @kristine.livdane  @rosangelica.vargas  @LVHN Lindsay  @george.mattingly ii  @cat.munoz  @united.food bank  @ben.good  @alex.christian  @elise.wright  @annelise.herr  @olivia.sweeney  @valerie.cabana  @abigail.wiley  @gaby.co  @sacag.support  @emily.marso  @amy.novotney  @emily.christman  @nikki.dickerson  @grecia.corleto  @adrienne.baker  @nikole.michalak  @joelle.lazzarotto  @Thatlukehughes  @MikeLively  @courtland.matthews  @yumarlin.gonzålez  @megan.conley  @kavita.gurm  @victoria.nechifor  @Jonathan Zuluaga  @Andy Hawkins  @LauraPorcincula  @camille.bergeron  @andy.connell  @pdegiosa  @brittany.lerch  @vanessa.bright  @zach.king  @BakersDozen19  @jared.hippe  @dani.munsch  @ashly.freeman  @skylar.richard  @kristina.jagger  @gqa.staff  @ShelbyH  @justine.backus  @Christina.leake  @MAPMG  @chadai.brown  @alana.smart  @natasha.elfving  @amelia  @laura.richards  @simcha.armstrong  @andrew.wilson  @ryan.fluence  @TheSamBMartin  @alex.stec  @erinluan  @aschwende  @silvana.boaheng  @jacobia.watkins  @jared.huppenthal  @mikeypierce  @jeremy.wemple  @laura.battinelli  @stefanie.gordon  @olivia.miranda-cleveland  @lenka.krutinova  @cjgutierrez  @mary.schwab  @stuart.ireland  @meghan.kane  @heather.barbie  @fb.response  @katie.sexton  @CVINow.Perkins  @susan.wilson  @andy.pdf  @anne.cutler  @kevin.boodoosingh  @genevieve.moorhead  @scott.bonertz  @corey.lombard  @kevin.vicker  @kevin.hunt  @Kstallings  @mary catherine.unsworth  @anna.haufler  @nickhouser  @alva.comms  @ksquinn  

4 replies

Userlevel 1

So many new friends! Hey hey!

Userlevel 2

Hello! I was part of the Arboretum at my last job, so just joined via my new job and email! Excited to be back and connect with folks. 

Hey there! I’ve been using Sprout in a various ways the last few years but the admin account has always been someone else. Now that I’m the admin, I found out about it and didn’t previously know this existed. Happy to be a part of it, looking forward to learning from the community!

Hello! I am a new Sprout Social employee within the Marketing Org and am excited to be a part of the community to hear and learn everything I can from this awesome group! 

Cheers,

Tanya