New Member Welcome

Welcome to the Arboretum New Members - June 5th! 🙌

• 5 June 2023
  • 2 replies
Welcome to the Arboretum New Members - June 5th! 🙌
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the Arb community, new members!

We're delighted to have you join us in this dynamic digital space, where growth, learning, and valuable connections thrive. Let's kickstart this week by getting to know each other better and sharing our unique journeys.

👋 Introduce Yourself!

Take a moment to introduce yourself to the community. Share a bit about your background, interests, and what motivated you to join the Arboretum. We're excited to hear your story!

Here are some prompts to inspire your introduction:

1️⃣ What inspired you to become part of the Arboretum community?

2️⃣ Do you have specific areas of interest or expertise in social media marketing?

3️⃣ What challenges or goals are you looking to tackle with the support of our community?

4️⃣ Share a fun fact about yourself unrelated to marketing.

5️⃣ Are there any social media marketing topics that you're eager to explore and discuss here?

Let's connect, learn, and thrive as social media marketers in the Arb! Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to explore our comprehensive Welcome Guide and set up your profile. We're here to support you every step of the way.

​@Tsitsi Makufa  @ag23  @marisa.crowhurst  @shelby.basham  @cecile.rothschild  @dpfsocial  @april.brown  @andie.bent  @victoriap  @aline.rocha  @l_alameda  @Scuadra  @brittany.weinzierl  @aubrey.kurtz  @toripasquale  @Stacees  @anna.laurentius  @sarah.berger  @Rocky  @CrisDombrowski  @EricaSalazar888  @norpinto  @RebekahMiller  @cristina.portas  @LDillon  @laura.allen1  @epage440  @suwin  @rw.itt  @kwetter  @rawan mun  @kindra.partridge  @sanaz.daliri  @sarah.babiarz  @eden.jaeger  @SoFox  @antonia.glice  @sarah.root  @asher.Korycka  @blinkertoon  @KansasLeadershipCenter  @Michelle M.  @jane.bracher  @fielte22  @elizabeth.jahns  @Judi.Yorges  @ahopf  @kristinclarkeva  @vanessa.lembo  @briona.laughlin11  @listenandlearn23  @LaurenVollert  @stephanie.austin  @wells.1593  @missy.robinson  @William Jewell College  @jhuftalen  @nikkivaglio  @hayleydunstan  @leslie.sonnenklar  @alayna.tillman  @sarah.batzler  @eswindell  @kisha.teasley  @annica.gayanelo  @EmilyM  @allison.roshannon  @kreynolds  @hayleyhair  @elizabeth.hillson  @Hreilly  @mbomness  @alena.collins  @RasheidaW.  @nicole.kasson  @ezamora  @iara.aguilera  @chelseyo  @aibgail.medina  @birgorealty  @nichol.palumbo  @orbe.construcciones  @Micaela  @ashton.rabalais  @sara.miller  @mbecker  @action.target  @CSUDHContinuingEd  @Alcohol.Justice  @amanda.villarreal  @ClaireCG  @mercedes.barnes92  @alundre.jones  @mallory.pettis  @laura.lane  @sburleson  @molly.livingston  @emcgee  @maddierichterr  @ODONOEL  @analys.sanchez  @mike.bacos  @jordan.holt  @regina.kiefer  @AZach  @cd2023  @maya.efrat  @daisy.tanwani  @denise.chan  @justin.michaelson  @michelle.smith  @ella.mctighe  @Margaret DeMers  @yoselyn.ovalle  @careyjames  @Katielou22  @elizabeth.penn  @tricia.timmers  @kme.manager  @haley.rutherford  @aborrealtors  @lyn.sylk  @MichelleM  @Blair B  @danabrillante  @elizabeth.koeppler  @malkered  @Gio Schipani  @nellie.schroder  @sam.martineau  @bresh  @daniel.kelly  @swivl_cc  @ana.fota  @kaki.clements  @mikaela.friedman  @katelyn.kleiner  @ellen.smith  @cameron.powers  @ErinBD  @sean.heffernan  @kaitlyn.deroy  @monica.airup  @Marina D  @andreas.ginopoulos  @shona.allemann  @jessarvela  @brooke.stuart  @carlin.sekhani-matthews  @natasha.prosek  @marisa.farris  @alexiailluminates  @mirisha  @JBurchard  @kollin.leisinger  @Oluchioba  @Cole.Smith  @ashley.leftwich  @aaos.communications  @hunter.braine  @sarahreymann  @harriet.merricks  @kelsey.côté  @Lucia  @abby.thomas  @jen.sorensen  @Erin  @mihaela.stefanova  @daphne.larkin  @cody.miller  @DNL PLK  @JoshPhilz  @sophia.fraioli  @Alejandro Aguirre  @bethj1206  @jackie.baum  @lori.bigras  @mollie.nye  @noor.marzook  @kristine7963  @melody.lipke  @team.member  @caitlin.leblanc  @Donna Maloney

2 replies

Good morning! 

Thanks for the warm welcome. Here are my get-to-know-me answers.

1. I was invited to the Arb from the last Sprout webinar about AI.
  2. I work for a non-profit, which is very different social beast than for profit. So, I am always looking for social tips from that point of view.
  3. Probably the best way to get everything out of Sprout with the limited plan that we have. :) And, now that I see how prompt the responses are to a topic, I am excited to use it as a Sprout resource hub.
  4. I have been to every 50 U.S. states and one territory. I lived in Alaska for 21 years/ 
  5. marketing a non-profit, how to encourage the subject matter experts to lighten up our voice on social! :) 

Happy Monday, 

Nellie

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome to the Arboretum @nellie.schroder, we are happy you’re here!