New Member Welcome

Welcome to the Arboretum New Members - May 30th ✨

• 30 May 2023
  • 1 reply
Welcome to the Arboretum New Members - May 30th ✨
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Welcome, new members of the Arb community!

We're absolutely thrilled to have you join us in this dynamic digital space, dedicated to fostering growth, learning, and meaningful connections. Let's kick off this week with a warm introduction and an opportunity to get to know each other better.

👋 Introduce Yourself!

Take a moment to share a little about yourself with the community. Let us know about your background, interests, and what led you to join the Arboretum. We're eager to hear your unique story!

Here are a few prompts to spark your introduction:

1️⃣ What inspired you to become a part of the Arboretum community?

2️⃣ Do you have any specific areas of interest or expertise in social media marketing?

3️⃣ What challenges or goals do you hope to tackle with the support of our community?

4️⃣ Share a fun fact about yourself that has nothing to do with marketing.

5️⃣ Are there any particular social media marketing topics that you're excited to explore and discuss here?

Let's connect, learn, and grow together as social media marketers in the Arb! Once you've introduced yourself, don't forget to check out our comprehensive Welcome Guide and set up your profile. We're here to support you every step of the way.

@JRob10022  @nikirana.hicks  @rich.taylor  @melissa.a  @courtney.stucker  @jenny.gardynski  @luke.reynebeau  @natalie.hill  @savanna.sargent  @chloe.bundschuh  @Jonathan Zuluaga  @Basicallybari  @georgia.lucas  @stefania.didio  @arnekittler  @george.kerth  @ashley.lloyd  @alyssa.schwabe  @B267121  @dennis.pirronello  @Rheanna  @J.G.  @sarah.day  @mbitzer  @slandrea1  @geralyn.hashway  @siena.prosswimmer  @JaeB  @RootedCharm  @ilayamaran  @kei.oda  @hemisha.shah  @lou.wright  @red.simeone  @rachel.stevens  @guest.services  @SouthStateVincent  @samvi.srivastava  @samia.al otaibi  @MeAcMo  @dderda  @katie.alexander  @bryan.scagline  @kelcey.leach  @bridget.kelly  @briermae.ossont  @CheyenneArbes  @chirag.khetiya  @matthew.mcconnell  @tess.harkin  @inspire.marketing  @erin.reynel  @jeff.staple  @deanna.spagnuolo  @alyssa.palfey  @angela.sargeant  @Ryan  @DanHolly  @Donna Maloney  @caitlin.leblanc  @team.member  

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Everyone, welcome to The Arboretum!

I’m Laura, one of the community managers based out of Seattle. I’m excited to get to know you all better. If there is anything specific you’d like to see as far as events and learning please let me know.

Fun fact about me, I love golf. I got my first set of golf clubs on my 8th birthday and have been addicted ever since.