Welcome Wagon to the Community Founders Group!

• 3 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

If you’re reading this, it means that you’re one of our community founders and have access to that group. We’re hosting a one-hour welcome wagon that’s all about getting to know one another a little better and making connections. You won’t want to miss this chance to meet some of the other Sprout power users and find out what they’re doing in the social space to stand out among the crowd.

You should have an invite in your email to the group, but DM Joe Huber if you can’t find it! He’ll make sure you get a new invite. Hope to see you Friday!

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hey Joe!! I’m so excited to be here - I got an invite from my CSM, Mark H. Am I in the correct spot? I’m not sure where the Community Founders group is. 

I am so excited to be here - taking our Twitter friendship to real community life around a platform I absolutely rely on!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Hey Joe!! I’m so excited to be here - I got an invite from my CSM, Mark H. Am I in the correct spot? I’m not sure where the Community Founders group is. 

I am so excited to be here - taking our Twitter friendship to real community life around a platform I absolutely rely on!

Caroline!!! Welcome! I need to archive this post since the welcome wagon is over and get you in the community founders group!