What's the tea? - Week of August 1

• 3 August 2022
  • 6 replies
What's the tea? - Week of August 1
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi Community! We’re starting a new weekly ritual called “Community Tea” a space for a quick connect and sharing! The goal is to build conversation with your fellow community members based on the prompt provided! 

We aim to make this a fun and chatty space for all! So let’s get started with the following question:

With a new month ahead of us, what changes are you making at work or in your personal life this month?

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Happy August!  I am embracing the last month of summer in Chicago while also working hard to find new clients. 💪

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy August!  I am embracing the last month of summer in Chicago while also working hard to find new clients. 💪

Love that Nicki! Personally, I’m trying to work up my ability to start doing morning runs again. I found that it was a really solid way to destress before work.

Userlevel 1

Happy August everyone!

I’m using August as an admin month for when it comes to our social spaces. So a lot of planning etc! August us usually quiet as everyone is off on holiday in our B2B sector. 

So hopefully we will be ready to be back with a bang in September! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Nice to have a month to regroup!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy August everyone!

I’m using August as an admin month for when it comes to our social spaces. So a lot of planning etc! August us usually quiet as everyone is off on holiday in our B2B sector. 

So hopefully we will be ready to be back with a bang in September! 

That sounds like a DREAM!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

It’s great to hear that people are taking time off and get ready for the months ahead! Something I’m doing is committing to block Friday afternoons for wrapping up the week so I can wind down for the weekend, today included 😊