Solved

Content Creation Vendors

• 22 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi All, 
I am just curious about which agencies you work with to help you create blog articles and video content, or if your team does it all. If your team creates all the content, how many people are on your team and how many branches does your financial institution have? What are all the positions on your Marketing team?

Sorry for all the questions! We are in the process of evaluating new agencies to work with, or if we should stick with the agencies we already have. We are also in the process of re-organizing our team, and we will be growing after we officially acquire another bank later this year. At that time, we will have 81 branches and around 10 employees on our team. 

icon

Best answer by chrismwoods 22 June 2023, 18:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi Alexandra,

We work with SJR across content creation and web development. I’ve worked with them while at two companies in two very different sectors. 

I won’t go into too much detail on your other questions suffice to say that we’re a small in-house team at ICG (seven people in Corporate Affairs) and we create a lot of content in-house too.

Best wishes,

Chris

Thank you for your reply, @chrismwoods