Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza

🏆 Giveaway Extravaganza: Day 9 🏆

• 21 December 2023
  • 11 replies
🏆 Giveaway Extravaganza: Day 9 🏆
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Spot any groundbreaking social media campaigns lately? 

When you see a campaign that stands out in the wild, you just know! So, why not share those with your other Arboretum members? Today is all about sharing inspiration and connecting with others! So let’s see those campaigns that you just can’t get out of your head! 

How to Participate:

Create a new post in the Content Creation forum and share for a chance to win a Conversations That Connect Book & $50 Amazon gift card, Arboretum planter, water bottle, notebook and sticker.

Once you do so, drop a link to your post in the thread below so others can participate! Make sure to chime in on other’s posts. 

📆 Want to see the other giveaways? See the full line-up here: 

The Promotion begins at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on December 21, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on December 21, 2023. To participate in the promotion, engage with the outlined discussions by sharing the most innovative social media campaign you've come across lately for the chance to win a Gift Card: Conversations That Connect Book & $50 Amazon gift card, Arboretum planter, water bottle, notebook and sticker. A $130 value. One prize will be awarded. No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the United States (with the exception of Hawaii), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, 21 years or older. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy.

To read the full terms and conditions, here.

11 replies

I found this trend, or video I hope becomes a trend interesting and entertaining.  “We have a Gen Z boss”

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/trndsttr_we-have-a-gen-z-boss-is-this-spot-on-or-activity-7143259541630074881-ZFt9?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Userlevel 3

Have y’all seen the new McNugget buddies from McDonalds? Check it out: https://www.instagram.com/p/C0O_4DuuYvk/?hl=en

It’s not strictly a social media campaign, but I have seen so much engagement on social media so far. Many of their collaborations have done great on social media, but this one has found its way on my own personal feeds, with friends sharing their little McNugget buddies. 

They really tapped into this current craze of unpacking surprise miniatures, something we can see a lot on platforms like TikTok, but made the trend relevant to their own brand. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@hayley.gilbert those McNugget buddies bring back some childhood memories for me, I love seeing the throwbacks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@dan.windler I’ve seen some similar reels lately to the Gen Z boss one you’ve shared, they are hilarious. I wouldn’t mind if this one became a larger trend.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@dan.windler My elder-millennial self is cracking up at the “not starting the day until the Vibe is right.” I do hope it becomes a bigger trend, it’s hilarious! 😂

@Gayatri Shukla 100% the same.  As a geriatric millennial I’m like ok, I can 100% support this idea.  There are days I want to get started at 0500, and other days 1p sounds great! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@Gayatri Shukla100% the same.  As a geriatric millennial I’m like ok, I can 100% support this idea.  There are days I want to get started at 0500, and other days 1p sounds great! 

@dan.windler , I feel SEEN. Haha. Also, let’s just start proclaiming ourselves as “wiser millennials” - I really want to make the ‘geriatric’/’elder’ reference go away lol 🤣

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Im really enjoying the highlights of campaigns on adweek’s instagram: 
https://www.instagram.com/p/C1DIUp6PkWL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=ZTcxMWMzOWQ1OA==

^ the uber one killed it! 

Userlevel 1

Spot any groundbreaking social media campaigns lately? 

When you see a campaign that stands out in the wild, you just know! So, why not share those with your other Arboretum members? Today is all about sharing inspiration and connecting with others! So let’s see those campaigns that you just can’t get out of your head! 

How to Participate:

Create a new post in the Content Creation forum and share for a chance to win a Conversations That Connect Book & $50 Amazon gift card, Arboretum planter, water bottle, notebook and sticker.

Once you do so, drop a link to your post in the thread below so others can participate! Make sure to chime in on other’s posts. 

📆 Want to see the other giveaways? See the full line-up here: 

The Promotion begins at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on December 21, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on December 21, 2023. To participate in the promotion, engage with the outlined discussions by sharing the most innovative social media campaign you've come across lately for the chance to win a Gift Card: Conversations That Connect Book & $50 Amazon gift card, Arboretum planter, water bottle, notebook and sticker. A $130 value. One prize will be awarded. No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of the United States (with the exception of Hawaii), the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands, 21 years or older. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy.

To read the full terms and conditions, here.

Loving Nood’s take on social 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Congratulations @dianna.lyngholm you were randomly selected as the winner! Look for a private message from us!