Solved

Have you tried automated DM replies to Instagram comments?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m sure you’ve noticed influencers and brand accounts alike including something like this in their CTAs on Instagram: “Comment LETS GO! For the link to sign up!”

It seems like a genius idea to boost engagement and conversions through a platform known for it’s tricky link-sharing capabilities. I’m wondering if you’ve tried this strategy, what tools you used (if any), and how did it perform?

icon

Best answer by monica.airup 27 June 2024, 14:31

View original

2 replies

Badge

I’m actually in the process of implementing this periodically for our real estate agency. We have three divisions of the business and so it’s a little tricky, but especially in real estate where we are trying to gather leads and contact it’s a very popular way to work around the linktree stuff that doesn’t seem to get much traction at all. 

We have tried it once for a challenge, using Manychat (we also have a chatbot in our DMs via this tool). We said “comment xyz for the terms and condiotions" so not many people did that, but it did work. I am curious to test it more.
We would also love to try it for common customer issues, such as “where is my order”. However, we would need to very clearly define the keywords, since you don't want to randomly DM a customer about an issue they aren't experiencing 😉
Here's more info on Manychat's functionality. Let me know if you try it!