Solved

How to highlight iPhone taps in Social Media Tutorials?

• 8 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi everyone! Does anyone have an app they use that highlights phone taps when showing a screen recording of your iPhone? I would like to create social media tutorials from my phone that show users where to tap on the phone. I’ve seen these used before but have no idea how it is being accomplished. I don’t even know what to search for in the app store or Google! YouTube will show how to use Assistive Touch on iPhone, but that does not work for my needs. Any advice is appreciated! 

icon

Best answer by sarah.melton 26 September 2023, 17:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Jacqui! That’s a great question, I’d like to know too! I’m tagging some folks in here that can hopefully help.

@craig.cordell @rachel.coffey @meagan.fleming @PSport @steffi.thake @alma.garcia @SnapMobileMarketing @dorothy.tso @loren.siegel @josh.hedrick 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Following

Following. 

Userlevel 4

I haven’t found a good way to do this, but I hope I’m just missing something. I did come across an imperfect option (probably what @Jacqui is referring to) outlined in this tutorial, but it only really works if you’re staying on one screen. It is possible on an Android phone, however.