Digital Marketing Coordinator - American Association of Geographers

• 14 March 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge

SUBJECT/TITLE: Digital Marketing Coordinator at the American Association of Geographers (AAG)

JOB DESCRIPTION: Questions of geography-where, and why there?-lie at the heart of humanity's greatest challenges, from sustainable development to human rights to climate change. The American Association of Geographers (AAG) is a nonprofit scientific and educational society with professional and student members from nearly 100 countries who are at the forefront of academic and applied geography globally.

AAG is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to manage all communications to members and the broader geography community through AAG's digital marketing channels. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work with stakeholders across the organization to establish clear goals and objectives and implement marketing opportunities and digital campaigns to achieve them. This position will manage AAG social media channels, email communications, digital advertising, and monitor and report on campaign analytics. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will also update website content and monitor and report on website analytics.

LOCATION: The AAG, a non-profit membership association located in Washington, DC, is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator. Hybrid Position (Washington, DC and Remote). Due to the important nature of this position, location in the Washington, DC metro area is not required, but strongly preferred.

COMPANY: American Association of Geographers

JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Coordinator

LINK TO APPLICATION: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/thehrteam/jobs/2809056-556395

If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to me, Emily Fekete, Community Manager at AAG, efekete@aag.org. A portion of this position includes work that I’m currently doing in my role, so happy to answer any questions!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!