Are you looking for a Digital Marketing Manager job that will give you an opportunity to play a key role in shaping the future of digital marketing at Pythian? Can you work with senior marketing leadership to further develop a digital marketing strategy, collaborating with colleagues in sales, operations, technical roles and our external partners to deliver on our Go-To-Market strategy? Can you deliver targeted integrated campaigns from end to end across a number of platforms (primarily Google Ads and LinkedIn)? Do you want to collaborate with a powerful team of content creators and creative wizards to drive engagement with Pythian’s key audiences? If this sounds like the job for you, then reach out!
What will you be doing?
The marketing team's primary objective is lead generation, drawing potential customers to the website to drive registrations for sales consultations. You will run campaigns across email, social media, PPC and SEO to create and qualify leads.
- You will be supported by our content creators as well as a digital agency who will support you as you build your campaigns.You will direct, manage and execute the ongoing development of Pythian.com, which is hosted and designed in WordPress and integrated with Hubspot. You will also manage relationships with outside agencies responsible for more advanced website technical updates and organic search engine optimization services.
- You will develop and execute email campaigns in HubSpot, which may include construction of workflows to support re-engagement and nurturing campaigns.
- Conducting A/B testing to help us optimize campaigns.
- Perform weekly uploads of leads into HubSpot from third party sources - and ensure proper synchronization with Salesforce for reporting and inclusion in HubSpot leads nurture workflows.
- Help analyze the data derived from our inbound and outbound campaigns. Identify anomalies and opportunities that will make our campaigns perform at the highest levels, and understand the cost of acquiring new customers.
- Build reports and dashboards in Hubspot and Salesforce to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including outbound marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Develop, manage and execute Pythian's social media strategy
What do we need from you?
This is a “wish list” If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you! There will be plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and contribute to the Team and Customers needs and grow with Pythian. While we realize you might not have everything to be the successful candidate for the Digital Marketing Manager job you will likely have skills such as;
- Strong experience in a Marketing Technology and Analytics capacity in a similar Digital Marketing role.
- Pythian.com requires frequent updates, so we are looking for strong hands on experience with HubSpot CMS, HubL, HubDB and integrations, experience with WordPress is a significant plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics. Ability to interpret website and blog statistics, and identify areas for optimization.
- Strong Salesforce experience
- Demonstrated experience working and collaborating with sales, sales operations, and marketing teams to align processes, optimize conversion and scale pipeline
- Verifiable results in improving sales pipeline/funnel conversion and in forecasting lead goals
- Be passionate about staying abreast of marketing technology trends and ways marketing teams can leverage technology, data and automation to improve efficiency.
- Experience with Asana or other project management platforms a plus.
What do you get in return?
- Love your career: Competitive total rewards package with an annual bonus
- Love your development: Hone your skills or learn new ones with our substantial training allowance; participate in professional development days, attend conferences, become certified, whatever you like!
- Love your work/life balance: Why commute? Work remotely from your home (forever), there’s no daily travel requirement to an office! You can be located anywhere in Canada, all you need is a stable internet connection.
- Love your workspace: We give you all the equipment you need to work from home including a laptop with your choice of OS, and an annual budget to personalize your work environment!
- Love your community:Blog during work hours; take a day off and volunteer for your favourite charity.
Pythian excels at helping businesses use their data and cloud to transform how they compete and win in this ever-changing environment by delivering advanced on-prem, hybrid, cloud and multi-cloud solutions to solve the toughest data challenges faster and better than anyone else. Founded and headquartered in Ottawa, Canada in 1997, Pythian now has more than 400 employees located around the globe with over 350 clients spanning industries from SaaS; media; gaming; financial services; e-commerce and more. Pythian is known for its technology-enabled data expertise covering everything from ETL to ML. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver innovative solutions that meet the specific data goals of each client and have built meaningful partnerships with major cloud vendors AWS, Google and Microsoft. The powerful combination of our extensive expertise in data and cloud and our ability to keep on top of the latest bleeding edge technologies make us the perfect partner to help mid and large-sized businesses transform to stay ahead in today’s rapidly changing digital economy. If you are Digital Marketing Manager; live in the Canada or the United States; love your data and want to love your career then join us!
LOCATION: Remote Canada or United States
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager
HIRING MANAGER: Talent Acquisition Contact - Scott Parker