An exciting opportunity has opened as the lead content creator for the IBTM brand.
IBTM brings the global events industry together at multiple points throughout the year and our mission is simple; to inspire the events industry to deliver exceptional experiences for their customers.
The flagship event, IBTM World, takes place in Barcelona every November over three days of networking, discovery, and inspiration.
And events aren’t just fun – they’re important. The global meetings and events industry is a major contributor to the global economy and our customers rely on connections and insights from IBTM to make key decisions that will make a difference for years to come.
About the role
The Content & Community Executive is a key role at the heart of the award-winning IBTM team. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Marketing Manager to create and deliver engaging campaigns and activations, as well as engaging with our online community of events industry professionals year-round.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills are essential to the role, as well as the ability to eventually organise and prioritise your own responsibilities.
- Standout candidates will have a curious mind, always full of ideas, looking for solutions to problems.
- Being confident in networking and presenting situations will also serve this person well… this is the face-to-face industry after all! (there may also be on-camera requirements)
If you’re looking to build a long-term career in the events industry then this is an amazing platform for you to gain awareness and acquire the tools you’ll need to be successful.
Here’s how our previous Content Executive feels about their time in the role:
“I really enjoyed my time at RX. I travelled to different places and I was lucky enough to meet and interview many interesting people. A role in content also allows for plenty of creativity, and it’s very rewarding to work on exciting campaigns then see everything come to fruition at the event.”
- Managing IBTM’s social media accounts, owning the content calendar, and creating and distributing the content accordingly - making sure it’s delivering against agreed tone of voice and is measured against agreed engagement KPIs
- Support an effective and efficient sign-off process, by ensuring the right content is created and ready to be published at the right time, to agreed brief and quality
- Active role in creating, re-purposing and re-positioning content, creating or curating one large concept / idea and building out to deliver consistency of campaign and message across multiple channels, both on and offline
- Stakeholder & Community Management; fostering conversations and engagement year-round through competitions, content, interviews, polls, and more.
- Able to interpret social metrics using digital services (e.g. social listening) to identify trends among our community.
- Managing our Photography, Video, and Digital Content partners during IBTM World (you will be expected to attend the event in Barcelona)
- Stay up-to-date with news and trends in Travel & Tourism, Meetings & Events, and Digital Marketing.
Don’t tick all of the boxes? Apply anyway! There is always room to learn at RX. The business is full of experts who are leading in their field; you’ll work regularly with PPC, SEO & Web, Email Campaign, and Design specialists – to name a few.
What’s most important to the hiring manager is that you show the right attitude and aptitude.
We are a global business
In this role you will be meeting diverse people from all corners of the globe, with different backgrounds and experiences. Representing the brand in a consistently professional, kind, and open-minded manner is essential.
Interested? Apply here: https://rxglobal.com/event-job/content-community-executive-0