Cramer-Krasselt is hiring a Social Media Manager to work on some exciting clients and projects. If you’re interested in applying, feel free to reach out for a referral!
Cramer-Krasselt is one of the largest independent agencies with over $500 million in billing and 74% of our revenue from digital and social. More than integrated, we are totally interconnected to optimize and synergize every marketing communication effort for maximum impact.
With a mission to Make Friends, Not Ads, C-K has built a reputation for changing perceptions and behaviors that significantly move the purchase needle. It’s how we helped Porsche achieve 11 years of consecutive record-breaking sales, how Corona continues to be one of the top imports, how Pacifico grew 19% to become the ninth largest selling beer in just two years and how Tropicana broke all PepsiCo brand testing records, just to name a few.
We have done it by a very different organizational structure, interconnecting an ever-expanding range of disciplines from strategic branding to digital, social, analytics, media/programmatic, e-commerce, SEM, PR, UX, influencer and more.
Major brands include Alzheimer’s Association, Cedar Fair (Knott’s Berry Farm, Cedar Point and 13 additional properties), Cintas, Corona, Pacifico, Porsche, Spirit Airlines, Cat’s Pride, Naked and Tropicana.
Social Media Director
Are you looking to be part of a fun, dynamic agency where you can make a large impact on current clients and new business? If so, look no further than the Social Director role on our team.
About the role:
- Lead social strategies across clients and be the go-to for knowledge management. This includes developing POVs and presentation decks to share with clients
- Oversee social processes on the team including content development, community management, brand acts, etc.
- Lead and motivate team by providing clear direction, ensure processes and policies are efficient. Managing team members and inspiring them to perform at their best
- Collaborating with senior managers in account management, creative, brand planning, and consumer engagement/media to oversee the development of the strategic approach for the brand
- Annually preparing and regularly updating a forecast of revenue and staffing, providing financial information to finance and the Director of PR/Social. Determining staffing needs for appropriate allocation of personnel
- Reviewing and approving all plans, recommendations and advertising before they are submitted or presented to the client
- Think expansively and creatively about problems and identify effective solutions ad contribute to moving C-K forward to the next level
- Facilitate the communication of any issues between clients and the agency with executive management
- Continue to support Director of PR/Social by refining process and helping to identify thought leadership opportunities
- 8 – 10 years of experience in Social Media and / or Public Relations within roles of increasing responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or related field
LOCATION: Chicago - Hybrid Working Model
JOB TITLE: Social Media Director
MY CONNECTION: This role would work alongside my team