🎥 Introduction to AI - A video series

• 16 May 2023
  • 4 replies
🎥 Introduction to AI - A video series
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Revolutionize the way you approach your daily work as social media managers and unlock the true potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) with this video series from Sprout Social’s Raneq Barber. 

The first video in this series introduces you to the basics of AI and will help you get started!

UPDATED May 25th: AI for Content Creation is now LIVE!

Updated June 5th: AI for Customer Care is now LIVE!

Thread your questions for Raneq below!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey folks,

I’m happy to share the the second video in this series is here! In this video @raneq.barber digs into leveraging ChatGPT to elevate your social media content creating strategy. Tips include creating catchy headlines, using your brand voice and tone, and much more! Share your questions in the thread below.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @chelsea.mcdonnell @jeff.macdonald @SocialSalis @kzsmith what are some of your favorite ways to use ChatGPT for copywriting? Do you have a favorite prompt?

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Good Q @laureen.redhead! I haven’t played around with it enough to have a favorite prompt but sometimes lately i’ll copy and paste a webinar abstract and say “write me a linkedin caption based on this content”

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The latest video, AI for Customer Care is LIVE! Make sure to watch and let us know if the thread how you are using AI for Customer Care.