Video

🎥 Join Us for This Week in Social - May 26th

• 26 May 2023
  • 4 replies
🎥 Join Us for This Week in Social - May 26th
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

This week @LauraPorcincula and I are back with another thrilling episode of "This Week in Social"!

Join us as we explore the latest trends and updates in the world of social media. This week, we're covering game-changing developments like Google Product Studio revolutionizing product photography with generative AI, Twitter Blue subscribers enjoying extended video content, Twitter's shift towards meaningful interactions, and WhatsApp's long-awaited edit feature.

What are your thoughts on the recent advancements in product photography using generative AI, and how do you think it will impact the e-commerce industry?

4 replies

Thanks! Feedback: at least for me the music was too loud so it was hard to hear you both. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you @JCG, for the feedback. I’ll share it with the team! Have a great weekend.

Thanks for another informative video! I like to watch these with caption on, but sometimes there is a bit of overlap with the chyrons. Not a huge deal but thought I’d pass along the feedback. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks @shayla.kelly! We are constantly trying to make these videos better so we appreciate the feedback.