2-Minute Video

🎥 This Week in Social - April 19th, 2024

• 19 April 2024
  • 4 replies
🎥 This Week in Social - April 19th, 2024
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy Friday Arb Members!

We’ve got some exciting updates to share this week. From brand new social media platforms to the latest trends setting features, we’ve got it for you!

Watch now:

Read more here:

If you missed this weeks event focused on the fundamentals of influencer marketing, check it out now: 

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Happy Friday, @Jonathan Zuluaga & @Laura Porcincula - thanks for another great #ThisWeekInSocial !

Fascinated by the LinkedIn updates that you mentioned. Anyone in B2B thinking of use cases for AirChat? 

Userlevel 1

Can you guys talk about whether or not hashtags are dead?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Can you guys talk about whether or not hashtags are dead?

From what I’ve seen - it can be pretty subjective and it really depends on the platform, based on my conversations with friends in social. My Social Team still uses hashtags for our LinkedIn and Facebook. I feel like they’re most applicable for LinkedIn, though, in 2024. 

ChatGPT is one of the hottest hashtags to work into content that focuses on the topic of AI, for example. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for sharing your insights! It's great to hear that hashtags are still finding success, particularly on platforms like LinkedIn. I appreciate you shedding light on this topic.