đŸŽ„ This Week in Social - April 5th, 2024

đŸŽ„ This Week in Social - April 5th, 2024
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy Friday Arb Members!

This week we’ve got updates to LinkedIn messaging, Facebook videos, Instagram Stories, and more! 

Watch now:

Read more here:

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Laura Porcincula The links that I think are supposed to come here in the “The Arb Insider: March 2024” email today, go to a “Gainsight” site, not to here. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

When will LinkedIn Page Messages be available to monitor/respond to in Smart Inbox?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for sharing @mary, not sure what happened here but I’m glad you were able to find it on your own.

Have a great rest of your week!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

When will LinkedIn Page Messages be available to monitor/respond to in Smart Inbox?

I haven’t heard any news on when it will be available in the Smart Inbox. I’d recommend sharing your feedback in our Ideas forum so I can let the product team know. (Give your idea an upvote too please!)

@Laura Porcincula Sorry to ask this here, but just trying to reach someone at Sprout since our renewal contract needs to be signed today and I’ve reached out to the support team knowing that most of Sprout is out of office today. At the end of April, our team is moving from three active social listening topics to one and 10 users to one. Do you know what happens to our content and features after downgrading? We’re concerned about Social Listening topics particularly. Can we keep one active and archive the other two? Are they all archived automatically? Thank you so much!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I haven’t heard any news on when it will be available in the Smart Inbox. I’d recommend sharing your feedback in our Ideas forum so I can let the product team know. (Give your idea an upvote too please!)

Done! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Laura Porcincula Sorry to ask this here, but just trying to reach someone at Sprout since our renewal contract needs to be signed today and I’ve reached out to the support team knowing that most of Sprout is out of office today. At the end of April, our team is moving from three active social listening topics to one and 10 users to one. Do you know what happens to our content and features after downgrading? We’re concerned about Social Listening topics particularly. Can we keep one active and archive the other two? Are they all archived automatically? Thank you so much!

Hi @cteetsel, I just responded in the other thread. I hope it helps. Have a great weekend!

Hi @cteetsel, I just responded in the other thread. I hope it helps. Have a great weekend!

@Laura Porcincula You’re amazing!!! Thank you so much!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

very sweet to encourage self care! Make sure to include yourself in that callout!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you @lisa.rodrigo! The kids are on spring break right now so I worked remotely on Bainbridge Island until yesterday. It was gorgeous! I logged off early everyday and got some extra sleep too.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

😍 ok, you are definitely modeling excellent self care. Way to go!