Webinar question follow-up.

• 17 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

This is a test post to see if this is a viable idea that you all like. The premise is to share the list of questions in a single thread and then people could pick and choose which question to answer. It would also give one thread for people to network and link up on after the webinar, in case they were having cool connections during the session in the replies.

But are there too many? Does it look strange? I’m going to check it and let me know if this is just a terrible idea.

Also, if you were live on the webinar, you saw my internet cut out for the first time in forever right as we went live. :upside_down:

I would include an intro to what the webinar was and what we covered and then add the questions below. Here’s what the questions would look like:

• How do you balance algorithm changes and EOY/Future planning?
  • Is the monthly look-ahead simply an email to multiple stakeholders or a meeting? How do you decide who to include?
  • Where can we find the standard for engagement rate in our industry??
    • https://sproutsocial.com/insights/data/content-benchmarks-2021/
  • How many employee influencers have you identified in your org? What's a good number to recruit?
  • What are some thoughts on Employee Advocacy in Higher Ed and how to get people interacting?
  • How do you document your content plans?
  • Can you share an example of tagging content using Sprout’s tagging feature?

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

:thumbsup_tone3: I like the idea of having all follow up from a webinar in one place.