Skip to main content

Historically at Riskonnect, we have always had a monthly meeting where I run down the list of analytics for our Global Social Media program for the prior month, but at the last few meetings, there’s not much feedback/response. 

I’m wondering if we should continue to do analytics this way. But I’m also nervous that moving it to a static report will mean that nobody actually reads them and we aren’t able to leverage takeaways in the same manner. 

I definitely don’t want people to have to attend *one more meeting* if there’s a better way to collect feedback and share monthly analytics. 

How do you share social media analytics in your organization?! I’m curious to hear. 

Not all clients want to sit through a metrics report but those that do I provide actionable steps from our analysis which allows the client to react and provide feedback. Another suggestion is to provide a very basic analytics report each month and have a meeting quarterly to go over a full report with your insights, recommendations and lessons learned. Hope this helps!

What about switching to a quarterly meeting? Keep sending the monthly report with your key points and then compile for the larger meeting. 

I love the idea of quarterly! I think it makes more sense to showcase data on a 3-month period versus MoM as it can be hard to really see trends and understand bigger picture.