Community Question: What brands are acing customer care on social❓

• 2 February 2024
  • 8 replies
Community Question: What brands are acing customer care on social❓
Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Sprout’s content team recently launched a new monthly series over at our Insights blog: ‘Post Performance Report’, where they’re curating and analyzing recent, stand-out brand social moments and dissecting what makes them so genius. In the first-ever installment of this series, here’s a look at 5 brands (and 1 creator) who are kicking off 2024 strong, including:

• Independence Village Senior Living’s joy-filled TikTok presence
  • Topicals’ brand trip to Ghana and why it was a creator content goldmine
  • Calvin Klein’s timely new celebrity campaign (can we get a “Yes, chef”?)

In February, this series will zoom in on social customer care 🔎. Answer the Community Question below by February 6, 11:59pm CT, for a chance to win one of three packages that include an Arboretum tote, notebook, mug, sticker, pen and power bank, AND be featured on Sprout’s Insights blog! 💫

Chime in below for a chance to win! 🎁

The Promotion begins at 10:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on February 2, 2024, and ends at 11:59 a.m. CT on February 6, 2024. To participate in the promotion, engage with the outlined question by sharing a reply for the chance to win one of three packages that include an Arboretum tote, notebook, mug, sticker, pen and power bank, AND be featured on Sprout’s Insights blog. Three prizes will be awarded. No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of (i) the 50 United States excluding Hawaii, (ii) the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), (iii) Puerto Rico, (iv) Guam, (v) American Samoa, and (vi) the U.S. Virgin Islands. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy. For details, see this promotion’s complete official rules which govern this promotion. Sprout Social, Inc. address: 131 S Dearborn St Ste 700, Chicago, IL 60603.

8 replies

T-Mobile! Literally the best thing on Twitter is T-Mobile’s customer service team.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I love this question! 

Locally (Texas) Melinda Hot Sauce, they are witty and so responsive! I always tag them in all my posts via Facebook and Instagram and I buy A LOT of hot sauce. 
Other brands I enjoy seeing customer engagement is Little Spoon (child meal prep service), Hawaiin Airlines, BarkBox, Wendy’s — all very personable on social and they don’t seem bot like. 

Userlevel 3

I have never been let down by Chewy’s team! They engage with my posts of my cat frolicking in their boxes when his deliveries come, they respond ASAP if there’s ever an issue (even when the issue is FedEx demolishing the box, they just reship immediately so no one goes hungry) and they periodically send little surprises out like birthday cards or even portraits of my pet. I don’t know another brand who goes as far for their customer or makes you feel like they genuinely care the way Chewy does (if the Chewy SMM is in the room, yes I am a huge fan). 

Userlevel 2

My all time favorite that has yet to be passed up is Cards Against Humanities team. They have the best mix of providing great experiences for their customers, being snarky (it’s their brand) and also providing awesome support. They also are super interactive with customers which I love. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Thank you for your thoughtful responses, @sierramcconnell, @ashley.manivong, @rebecca.taylor, @kylie.trimble! You have each won yourself some exciting Arboretum swag - CONGRATULATIONS! 🎉 Please be on the lookout for a DM from @Jonathan Zuluaga for details to coordinate the logistics.

I’m totally seeing some of these brands in a new light now - like, Cards Against Humanity for instance, @kylie.trimble! Chewy’s, T-Mobile, Wendy’s, BarkBox, Little Spoon, Hawaiian Airlines, are always so great. Melinda Hot Sauce is new to me, @ashley.manivong - but going to have to check them out now!

Appreciate everyone chiming in here!

P.S.: Sprout’s Content team is working on a blogpost on Social customer care, and may also reach out to you via DM here if you’re selected to be featured in the blogpost. Please be on the lookout! 👀

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

👏 Congratulations @sierramcconnell @ashley.manivong @rebecca.taylor @kylie.trimble

Please share the best shipping address via this form so we can ship out your prize: https://forms.gle/mG4Rvcwo2XBTpr1Z6 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Notion does incredible things for customer care!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

🏆✨ Congratulations @kylie.trimble, @sierramcconnell and @rebecca.taylor for being randomly selected as the winners! Please use the following form so we can collect your shipping address: https://forms.gle/EMEECYNocqxcUW4U9