Solved

How to drive community engagement with social?

• 25 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

👋 Hi! I’m Craig, Community Manager with Goosechase

🪺 We recently launched our very own online community, The Nest, to connect Goosechase creators, share resources, and host events. We currently use the Smart Inbox to find current customers using the app that may benefit from joining the community and sharing a link.

🗣️ Does anyone have experience driving new community signups and engagement with social? What tactics have worked for you? What’s the best way to generate a new post in your community?

icon

Best answer by Gayatri Shukla 3 August 2023, 17:18

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @craig.cordell! Great question. I would work with your social team to create a series of social content to build awareness about the benefits of the community.  Secondly, if you have the resources tap into webinars and social media giveaways to give folks a reason to come and explore the community.  You could also leverage influencers to possible draw some more attention?

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

@craig.cordell, @Jonathan Zuluaga has provided some great (+proven!) ideas here - hope you find them useful.

In addition, I wanted to point you in the direction of an upcoming event that discusses exactly that: ‘How Community x Social Media Can Work Better Together’. This fireside chat is being co-led by a fellow-member of The Arb (and also July’s Member Spotlight!), @joel.primack. See the details here. Can’t wait!