Skip to main content
Question

Agency/Freelancers: Do You Have Two LinkedIn Accounts?

• 17 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi agency & freelancer folks, curious if anyone has multiple accounts to help manage LinkedIn. I’m finding that all of my client-related notifications are going to my personal email instead of my company email. 

I was hoping setting up a LinkedIn Business Manager for my agency would help solve this, but it unfortunately has not. 

If you manage multiple clients, how do you handle LinkedIn accounts?

3 replies

Badge

Legitimately curious about this as well. I’ve had to create an alternate account for most social media that is strictly for freelance work, because most (Meta) interferes too much in my personal data and notifications. I’ve recently been noticing the same on LinkedIn and have definitely been considering it, but have been hedging because I just detest the thought of managing yet another account. That said, I may have to take the plunge. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@D.Smith Same here with Meta, it keeps me sane. If only there was a way to manage profiles that wasn’t linked to a personal account 🫠

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This is my biggest beef with doing social media for a living. Their community guidelines all say only one account per individual and that you’re not supposed to create fake accounts… but it’s annoying having all of these notifications go to your personal email….