My AHA moment!

• 11 December 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1

I recently joined my Communications team back in May of 2023 and have been immersed in the social media world even more than ever before. I had to do a total overhaul of the platforms to get them up to snuff and engaging our audience. Our recent success was partnering with our Development team for end of year fundraising. They wanted to do a philanthropy initiative highlighting the effects that private support has on our mission. Their initial suggest, highlight over one week in November. 

My rebuttle: Why limit it to one week when philanthropy has such a huge impact on everyone far beyond that. We therefore created #ImpactMonth and highlighted the hundreds of ways private support works towards our mission throughout the entire month of November and it was a raving success! Engaging more than 80% of our audience and being in the top two campaigns the company has ever done on social! 

What other tricks have you found on social that changed the way you highlight impact on your organization?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!