🔴 Watch Recording: Level-up Series: Crafting a Compelling Social Strategy

🔴 Watch Recording: Level-up Series: Crafting a Compelling Social Strategy
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Join us for a thought-provoking webinar with Jenny Li Fowler (@Jenny Fowler), Director of Social Media Strategy at MIT, as she shares her insights on how to build a compelling social media strategy.

In this session, you will learn how to create a winning social media strategy that engages your audience, builds brand awareness, and drives conversions. With Jenny's expertise, you'll discover the latest trends in social media marketing, as well as how to leverage techniques to optimize your campaigns.

This event is designed for social media marketers of all levels, whether you're just starting out or looking to expand your knowledge and skills. Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity to learn from one of the top experts in the field and take your social media strategy to the next level. Register now to secure your spot!

RSVP: 

Also, don’t forget to Subscribe to this post below for the latest updates, discussions, and recaps for this event. 

16 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello, thought partners! I’m excited about having this conversation with you! I would love for you to shape the discussion, what pain points are you experiencing in your social media strategy? What questions do you have or what would you like me to cover? Looking forward to it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Just a friendly reminder that our exclusive webinar on "Crafting a Compelling Social Strategy" with Jenny Li Fowler is happening TOMORROW!

Don't miss out on the opportunity to level up your social media game and drive engagement and growth.

Tune in tomorrow, May 11, at 1 PM CT

busy week but will try and attend. Sounds like a great session!

Badge

Will this be recorded as I’m in the UK! Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I’m looking forward to meeting with everyone today! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@charlotte.sweet Yes! We’ll share a recording after the event. Stay tuned. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

This was such a fantastic session! Thank you @Jenny Fowler and @Jonathan Zuluaga !

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you, @michelle.hughes! ❤ I’m so glad you found value in it!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Here’s the website I mentioned where we pull in content from the accounts of hundreds of affiliate department, labs, and centers: http://socialmediahub.mit.edu/

And thanks, everyone for attending the session today! ❤

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thank you everyone for attending! We had a great time talking with @Jenny Fowler!

In the meantime, I wanted to bring some outstanding questions from today’s event to the thread. If you didn’t get a chance to get your question in, please feel to drop it below! 👇

• What to do when you’re listening to your audience but their sentiment doesn’t line up with other metrics? ex: receiving multiple comments on a post that the audience don’t like the content but the post performs well in terms of conversion?

• Is it a good idea using AI as an help for Instagram SEO?

• Question from @jill.johnstone king:  Which platforms have given you the best results? Are you primarily focused on students or attracting faculty/researchers?

• Question from @kaenaat: How can you ensure your social strategy is able to find a balance with B2B and B2C audiences? Especially when you are a global brand and have multiple channels.

• Question from @michaelajo20: Can you speak to fostering community and growing channels via community management? Would love to incorporate this into our strategy updates  

🔴 Stay tuned and subscribe to this thread to get an alert when the recording becomes available!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
  • What to do when you’re listening to your audience but their sentiment doesn’t line up with other metrics? ex: receiving multiple comments on a post that the audience don’t like the content but the post performs well in terms of conversion?

This is a really interesting question! Are they saying what they don’t like about the post specifically? Maybe you can iterate on it and change the element they dislike? I take it being controversial is not your strategy … maybe it should be cause it seems to be working? I would experiment for sure!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
  • Is it a good idea using AI as an help for Instagram SEO?

I haven’t tried it myself so I can’t speak to how successful it would be, but I like the idea! I think it’s definitely worth a try!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
  • Question from @jill.johnstone king:  Which platforms have given you the best results? Are you primarily focused on students or attracting faculty/researchers?

Fortunately, we have a really awesome Division of Student Life that focuses on current students and an amazing Admissions department that prioritizes prospective students. While students and future students are segments of our audience our focus is really on reaffirming our global brand strength and sharing all the research and innovation at our institution, which hopefully also helps to attract the best and brightest faculty and researchers.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
  • Question from @kaenaat: How can you ensure your social strategy is able to find a balance with B2B and B2C audiences? Especially when you are a global brand and have multiple channels.

I think the elements of a good social strategy (My 6 Ms) are the same across any industry. But each element will be different to fit the needs of individual B2B and B2Cs. For instance, everyone should have goals but everyone’s goal for using social media might differ.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
  • Question from @michaelajo20: Can you speak to fostering community and growing channels via community management? Would love to incorporate this into our strategy updates  

Like I mentioned during the presentation, I think listening to tap into what your community is thinking and feeling is a big part of it. See the humanity in your audience and when you engage with them make sure it’s an authentic and meaningful engagement.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Did you miss yesterday’s event? Watch the recording now!