Skip to main content
Giveaway

🎁 Community Question Giveaway

🎁 Community Question Giveaway

Community Question Giveaway Alert!

When it comes to working in B2B, there are challenges to creating content that helps lead generation and inspire your advice to learn more. You can argue that it’s a tougher job than working in the B2C space. So, we want your take! Answer the below question by Friday, August 30th for your chance to win 1 of 3 prizes. 

Answer the question in the thread below:

When it comes to B2B marketing, what is your biggest pain point?

The Promotion begins at 11:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on August 29, 2024, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on August 30, 2024. To participate in the promotion, engage with the outlined question by sharing a reply for the chance to win one of three packages that include Arboretum Roll-up Fleece Blanket, Karst Stone Paper Softcover Notebook, Owala 40 Oz. Tumbler, Tivoli Power Bank, Pen, and sticker. Three prizes will be awarded. No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of (i) the 50 United States excluding Hawaii, (ii) the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), (iii) Puerto Rico, (iv) Guam, (v) American Samoa, and (vi) the U.S. Virgin Islands. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy. For details, see this promotion’s complete official rules which govern this promotion. Sprout Social, Inc. address: 131 S Dearborn St Ste 700, Chicago, IL 60603.

My biggest pain point working in B2B social media marketing is balancing relevant content ideas with executive buy-in and decision making. While its easy to hop on trends and have fun with social as a marketer, I have to simultaneously consider executive opinions about the relevance of trends for our brand and company. Not all trends are corporate-friendly and being on the lookout for trends that carefully match with brand guidelines and relevant topics can be tiresome. Additionally, since trends are quick and require diligence for deploying them, managing my time to successfully carry out trendy content becomes difficult. 

Even though this is a pain point. the end result usually produces well-craft social content that engages with our audience and keeps executive stakeholders satisfied. It is one of the most fulfilling aspects of working in social media for B2B brands. 

It’s no easy thing to keep up with the existing, new and changing governmental rules about data privacy and security, along with FTC guidelines too, in B2B marketing

Biggest trouble for us is business clients being hesitant to move forward based on consumer feedback on review sites such as Yelp. 80 negative reviews looks like a lot, but really is nothing compared to thousands of happy customers (who just haven’t left a review) Interested in balancing negative consumer reviews while respecting HIPAA privacy, etc. 

🏆 Congratulations @julia.engberts, @scotty.strehlow and @celia.moreland you’ve been randomly selected as our winners! Please fill out the following form to receive you gift: https://forms.gle/g5EGDht9JxfjkMaB7 

🏆 Congratulations @julia.engberts@scotty.strehlow and @celia.moreland you’ve been randomly selected as our winners! Please fill out the following form to receive you gift: https://forms.gle/g5EGDht9JxfjkMaB7 

Thank you, I am excited! 

Thank you so much! 🙌 ❤️