Skip to main content

🎁 Community Question Giveaway: Who is your dream influencer?

• 6 September 2024
  • 15 replies
🎁 Community Question Giveaway: Who is your dream influencer?

Time for another community giveaway!

Influencer marketing provides a strategic advantage by associating your brand with trusted industry voices, boosting credibility, and driving authentic audience engagement. If you could choose any budget and talent, who would that be, and what kind of campaign would you run? Answer the below question by Wednesday, September 11th for your chance to win 1 of 3 prizes. 

Answer the question in the thread below:

You’re given an unlimited budget for a dream influencer collaboration. Who’s your pick, and what’s the campaign?

The Promotion begins at 11:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on September 6th, 2024, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on September 11th, 2024. To participate in the promotion, engage with the outlined question by sharing a reply for the chance to win one of three packages that include Arboretum Roll-up Fleece Blanket, Karst Stone Paper Softcover Notebook, Owala 40 Oz. Tumbler, Tivoli Power Bank, Pen, and sticker. Three prizes will be awarded. No purchase necessary. Open to legal residents of (i) the 50 United States excluding Hawaii, (ii) the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), (iii) Puerto Rico, (iv) Guam, (v) American Samoa, and (vi) the U.S. Virgin Islands. Information provided to Sprout Social, Inc. is subject to our privacy policy. For details, see this promotion’s complete official rules which govern this promotion. Sprout Social, Inc. address: 131 S Dearborn St Ste 700, Chicago, IL 60603.

Jimmy Fallon for an awareness campaign. He’s funny, wholesome, and well-liked. People would trust what he says and he would be authentic in our content. 

Lewis Hilsenteger (on his channels, goes by the handle @UnboxTherapy) would be a fantastic influencer for entertaining, insightful product reviews. He’d be optimal for, logically enough, an unboxing and/or reviewing any flagship tech-oriented product, for a major launch or holiday collab/campaign.

As for the campaign, it would be a multi-month campaign centered around a live high-profile livestreamed video unboxing, preceded by an intensive multi-platform social media launch campaign. It would be followed by a relevant giveaway for further hype and amplification around the launch and unboxing/review.

For a mental health campaign, featuring Simone Biles, Naomi Osaka, and Serena Williams would be incredibly impactful. Each of these women represents not only excellence in their respective sports but also courage and leadership in speaking out about mental health challenges. They’ve all faced immense pressure on the global stage and have been honest about how that pressure impacts their mental well-being. A mental health campaign led by these three icons would send a powerful message: no matter who you are, mental health is essential. Together, they could could create a strong, relatable, and inspiring narrative, reminding everyone that mental health is as crucial as physical health—especially for those with perfectionist tendencies.

Adam Rose running a safety campaign in a funny and light tone for our utility contractor services company. 

We're launching a campaign with Jonathan and Drew Scott, the Property Brothers!

The campaign kicks off with a live virtual open house, where they’ll walk viewers through one of our top listings, showcasing its features and renovation potential.

We’ll follow up with a 4-part content series. The brothers will cover boosting home value, neighborhood highlights, and renovation tips, all while promoting our office’s expertise.

Plus, we’re offering their followers an exclusive consultation on how to maximize their property’s value. We'll also run a contest where one lucky winner gets a virtual consultation with Jonathan and Drew.

Finally, every month, they’ll feature one of our properties as the ‘Property of the Month.’ This campaign will boost our brand, generate leads, and solidify our position as real estate leaders.

Alice Keeler, who is a well-known educator, writer, gamification expert, would be my pick. For the start of the school year, she’s an influential and impactful choice for a STEM shortform and interactive video teaching session driven campaign about using new technology and teaching methods in education

My dream influencer would be the YouTuber, Kitboga, who prank calls scammers. The campaign would be about scam awareness and giving people tips and tricks to be cautious online. Definitely going to be a lot of posts about online safety. And then hoping to put in some funny videos on scammers getting angry lol. 

I’m in the tech industry and I think Lewis George Hilsenteger would be an amazing influencer to have for one of our campaigns. I would love to a campaign where he goes to one of our on-site on-prem products  and does a unbox review of the product. His commentary and the flow of his videos is A-1! 

I work for a career and technical school. I would love to have Mike Rowe, a big supporter of career training, to be a part of a campaign for us. Maybe get in and do some of the jobs for a day. With more than 50 programs, we could find some things for him to participate in -- even some “dirty jobs.” 

My dream “influencer” would be Dr. Younan Nowzaradan from My 1000lb life. Working for a bariatric surgery-related company, it would be great to have a well-known and credible doctor do a campaign for our products as he has a large trust factor in his name. The basis of the campaign would involve Dr. Now talking about our products, and the importance of vitamins after surgery, in an easy-to-understand way while having all of his high-profile patients use the products and talk about them for maximum visibility. 

Mychal Threets! I work for an early literacy nonprofit and Mychal is such a wonderful advocate for book access and the joy of reading. I would love to collaborate with him on an adult Scholastic Book Fair fundraiser.

Wow that is an interesting question… I was quite impressed by Justin Shaifer aka Mr Fascinate when I  met him at a conference this summer. I think he would be a fun partner in encouraging the kids at my school to dig into learning! 

The other person I would like to partner with would be Mychal Threets I love his enthusiasm for reading and learning. Our focus this year is reading and he would be a great partner in encouraging our kids to read and get out to their local library!

🏆 Congratulations @alexiambrown, @pat.pastrana, and @brelynn.hess for being randomly selected as our winners!

Please fill out the following form to ensure we ship your prizes in the coming week: https://forms.gle/GUSCZhgyXJnVQ45B7

Oh my god - I just yelled (good thing I’m working from home today). I’m so happy about this!! Thank you so much! 

Haha @pat.pastrana, I’m glad to hear it!